.11.

For Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

After having a very good rest the first night at the resort, Nari had woken up to head down to the breakfast buffet. She knew that the boys were in their rooms doing their own thing for now since they didn't need to eat, so she was there happily eating her share. She had already gotten dressed so that she could start her day right after she ate.

She had one of her one pieces on along with a pair of swimming shorts and then one of those sheer beach-style ponchos over that, along with a pair of sandals, and a wide brim hat that she was holding onto for now.

She only ate two plates of food, one of the mains and one of some fruit before she hopped over to the bathroom to freshen up a bit before she would find one of the guys to hang out with.

Nari didn't have to look that far though since as she exited the bathroom, Chanyeol and Joonmyun were standing a few feet away. "Oh, morning~" she greeted happily, walking over to them. It was different seeing the two vampires in loose tank tops, board shorts and flip-flops.

"Someone had a good sleep," Joonmyun commented with a chuckle.

Nari couldn't hide the happiness from her face since she hadn't felt this relaxed in a while.

"We thought that we would give you a tour of the resort so that you know where everything is," Chanyeol explained. "Is that alright with you?"

"Of course, let's go!" she nearly squealed as she got in between them and linked arms with the two vampires as they begun walking around with her.

 

 

As they were wandering about, making sure Nari knew where their rooms were - though that wasn't too hard since they were taking up the last six rooms at the end of the hallway on the top floor - they eventually went outside and found one of the outdoor pools.

"It's so nice out here," she hummed, liking how it wasn't even cold despite the fact that she wasn't wearing all too much.

"Yeah, it is pretty great," Chanyeol agreed.

"Hyung!"

That was a voice that Nari definitely did not recognise, and so as the two boys turned around, she turned as well, letting go of their arms in the process.

"Oh, Jaehyun! Our trusty pool boy," Joonmyun grinned. And as the taller boy came over to them, he was engulfed in a rather friendly hug. "It's been a while," Joonmyun added.

"Yeah, I heard you and the hyungs were coming for a holiday so I had to make sure I was on shifts during these couple of weeks," the younger boy explained. He turned to greet Chanyeol in just as friendly of a manner before turning to Nari. He blinked a few times and then bowed slightly, "Nice to meet you, I'm Jaehyun," he said. Though, there was still a look of slight confusion on his face as he stood up straight.

"I'm Nari, nice to meet you too," she said before feeling a bit awkward and glancing over at the two vampires on either side of her.

Chanyeol wrapped an arm around Jaehyun's shoulders with a grin, "Don't worry your wolf boy , Jaehyun. Nari here knows about all of us."

It didn't take too long for Nari to figure it out. "You're a werewolf?" she asked, rather amazed more than anything.

"Yeah, I'm part of this pretty big pack back in Korea, I'm just here for work," Jaehyun explained. He looked back to the vampires and smiled, "Well, I'll see you all thr

Please log in to read the full chapter