.3.

For Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

a/n: i reulpoaded chapter 2 yesterday, so if you haven't read that then please read that first! I tried to be quick with this chapter so you all didn't have to wait too long~ enjoy~ 

Nari slept for a few hours and only woke up because she was beginning to feel hungry. She had been sleeping in one of their guest rooms and it was very comfortable, but her hunger was taking over, so she got up and stretched a bit before heading out of the room and down those many stairs and towards the living room. She found a couple of the guys there - Baekhyun and Jongdae namely.

"Oh, you're up. How're you feeling?" asked Jongdae.

"Are you feeling better?" Baekhyun asked, standing up.

"Yes, I'm fine," Nari answered and smiled to them. "But I am also quite hungry..."

"Did you want anything in particular?" asked Jongdae.

The two of them continued to fuss over Nari, making sure she would get what she wanted to eat and also making sure that she kept resting in the living room as they went about to get her food. Nari was used to being the only one who ate or drank anything when she was amongst the guys since they couldn't exactly taste anything when it was something other than blood.

As Nari's food was placed in front of her at the dining table, with Jongdae and Baekhyun sitting opposite her to keep her company, she looked up and blinked a few times, "So where is everyone else?" she asked.

"Some of them went to clean up the... mess from earlier and Yixing is resting, and from what I know, Jongin and Kyungsoo have gone to your place to quickly get some of your clothes and your uniforms. And don't worry, they know they need to be careful in there. They should be back soon," Jongdae explained, seeing that Nari was obviously a bit worried about their safety.

"We want you to stay with us for a little while until we know that it's safe," Baekhyun added. "I know it isn't exactly a great thing to imagine living with nine guys- "

Nari shook her head and smiled to the two vampires in front of her, "It's alright. I don't think I want to go back to that house for a while anyway... It just feels really foreign all of a sudden," she sighed. She finished eating and stood up, cleaning up and washing her hands before stretching a bit. "Will you guys be okay with a girl living under the same roof as you?" she asked rather playfully.

When she turned to look at the two vampires, she couldn't help but laugh softly, finding their rather flustered facial expressions adorable. She skipped over to them and reached up, ruffling their hair, continuing to skip along to the living room where she sat down and relaxed. It was pretty crazy to imagine just how many things had happened to her that day. She would never have thought such a thing could happen to her, but then again, it already happened so she couldn't do much about it. She thought back to the man whom she had known and thought of as her father - the way he had tried to argue against her so-called mother, the way that he didn't seem to want Nari gone as much.

It had always been like that though. Her "father" was always on her side for things and because of that, she was a lot closer to him than her "mother", though overall she wasn't that close to either of them. She appreciated the fact that no one bothered her for a little while, letting her thoughts reorganise themselves even just a bit. She was brought out of her thoughts when she heard more voices in the mansion and perked up a bit, looking up as the others finally came back.

"Oh good, you're up, Nari," Joonmyun smiled as he saw the girl stand up from the couch.

"Yeah, Baekhyun-oppa and Jongdae-oppa got me dinner as well so I've eaten... Thank you all for taking care of me," she smiled. She could've sworn that she could see some of them blush a bit, but she knew that that was probably just her imagination.

There were a few moments of silence before someone cleared their throat, "Well, I dunno about you guys, but I'm gonna wash up," Minseok announced before disappearing to his room. Some of the others decided to do the same and Nari thought about doing that as well since she could use a bath or something to wash away her less than great thoughts.

So off everyone went, to spend some time in their rooms or to wash up for the day.

 

Nari had just finished taking a bath, walking out of her ensuite bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body and another one in her hair when she saw Jongin in her room, about to put down a box which she guessed held her uniform. She felt her face drain of colour before it burned like crazy.

"Oh my- " Jongin beg

Please log in to read the full chapter