.12.

For Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

It had been a few days since their holiday had begun and Nari was so happy and excited for this day in particular. They were going to be going on a yacht and going out to a nice spot to do some swimming and snorkelling to see the coral and fishes.

The wolf boys - the name had kinda stuck because of Chanyeol - were also joining them for this private day out on the yacht. By now, Nari knew not to question where the boys got all the money to do these sorts of things because they were all pretty rich, especially Minseok and Chanyeol.

They had wine and beers, along with food for Nari and the wolf boys since they would be out there for a little while. It took about half an hour to reach the spot that they wanted to get to but once they were there, they set the anchor down and got ready to swim. A couple of the boys dove - or rather bombed - right into the water. Whilst a few of them were a bit more sensible and just slipped in from the boat's edge.

Once Nari had finished applying sunblock onto herself, she got into the water and swam over to join a few of the other guys. She messed around a bit with them, not really knowing how much time had passed them by.

She decided to just float about a bit, then got distracted by the coral and fishes. She saw a rather colourful fish and followed it, and when the fish went around the coral, with a deep breath, she dove a bit more than below the surface and followed it. It was such an interesting fish and she wanted to know what it was called, hence why she kept following it to see what it looked like.

The fish moved further away and as Nari tried to follow it some more, she felt something rough against her ankle. She looked back at her foot and saw that it was stuck between a couple bits of hard coral and a rock. She tried to get out of it, but it hurt no matter which way she tried. More so than that, she was going to need more air, but the surface was so much further above her than she had thought.

A part of the rock really hurt though when she tried to move and she began choking on the water. Her vision began to blur but she could tell that she was bleeding.

 

 

Normally Chanyeol disliked being in the ocean, but that thought went flying out the window when they noticed the scent of Nari's blood. At a crazy speed, he dove into the water and swam straight for where Nari was. He could sense that she was losing consciousness and saw that her ankle was caught. He reached out and smashed the rock with his fist before pulling Nari up to the surface.

Once there, Jongin came over and then teleported them back onto the yacht. As Yixing immediately tended to her ankle, Joonmyun came around and as Chanyeol kept open, he used his power to pull the water out of her lungs.

After a few moments, Nari began coughing and they were all relieved.

She opened her eyes slowly and saw a few faces above her. "What happened?" She was slowly pulled up to a sitting position and she blinked a few times to adjust to her surroundings.

Chanyeol told her how he had found her and then carried her down into the lounging area of the yacht so she wasn't out in the sun so much. "When we smelled your blood, we all freaked out since we couldn't see you swimming," he commented.

Nari grabbed a hold of Chanyeol's arm as he moved about trying to get things to make Nari comfortable. "Oppa, I'm alright," she reassured and saw the vampire calm down. "Thank you for diving in for me even though you don't like the water all too much," she added softly.

The tall vampire sat down beside her and if he were human, he would have sighed. "Don't worry about that, though if I ever had had a working heart, I know

Please log in to read the full chapter