.10.

For Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

Humming softly, Nari was in the kitchen, washing the dishes she had just used for her lunch. Since she was the only one who really used any of the plates and other utensils, she thought that using the dishwasher would be a waste. Just as she was finishing up, she heard her name being called and turned to see Yixing there. "Hi oppa, what's up?" she asked as he moved to dry the dishes sitting on the drying rack.

"Nothing much really. But we're planning on going on a trip once our exams are over and we wanted to invite you along with us," he explained, grabbing another towel to dry the other dishes.

"Oh really? You want to take me along too?" she asked shyly.

"Of course, why wouldn't we want to? We've been to a number of places before, so did you have anywhere that you wanted to visit?" he asked curiously.

Nari thought about it for a few moments and hummed. "Somewhere with beaches and warm weather would be nice," she nodded.

"Alright then, the boys and I'll figure something out with that then. No matter where we go though, it will be about a two week trip, okay?"

Hearing that they would be going on a two week long trip was quite exciting to Nari and she was eager to find out where they would be going.

 

The boys were a little anxious since Nari had been staring at the piece of paper for a few moments.

"Um, Nari- "

The girl let out a squeal and jumped up from her seat. "We're going to New Caledonia??" she exclaimed and then jumped on the spot. The boys were relieved by her reaction, before hearing her gasp and frown. "I need to get a new swimming costume." She looked back down at the paper with the dates and was glad that it would be just after that time of month for her so she wouldn't have to worry.

The vampires watched on as she talked to herself about shopping and getting ready and feeling like she didn't have enough time.

"Well, I guess we chose the right spot," Yixing commented and chuckled softly.

 

Hwayoung was definitely surprised to be asked to hang out so soon by Nari. She expected it to take a little while longer before the other girl would invite her out like that, especially since they hadn't really known one another for long. And with so many guys available to hang out with, Hwayoung didn't expect to be the one to be chosen to go to the mall with.

But apparently Nari specifically needed a girl friend to go with.

And Hwayoung found out why when she saw what sort of stores that they were planning to go to. Swimming costumes, summer clothes, beach clothes, and wide brim hats. Too curious, Hwayoung asked the other girl, "Why are you buying these sorts of clothes?"

Nari blinked and then smiled shyly, "I'm going on a trip with the boys after the seniors have their exams so I need to have appropriate attire for the holiday," she pretty much sang to Hwayoung from how excited how she was.

The slightly taller girl tilted her head as she followed the excited girl around the one-piece swimming costume section, "With all of the princes?" she asked in disbelief.

"Yup, all of them," she answered rather nonchalantly, not realising how odd it seemed to any regular person that one girl was going on a trip with nine guys.

Seeing as Nari seemed so excited, Hwayoung decided not to be the one to break it and just continued to help Nari pick out some sweet looking clothes for the trip. That only bro

Please log in to read the full chapter