.8.

For Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

They were back to school that Monday and thankfully after all the previous drama, there wasn't too much tension in the air regarding Nari's safety. Though the boys were still keeping an ear open just in case.

By now Nari knew that the boys were split into junior students and senior students so that they wouldn't seem too weird being all together all the time when they moved about. And now she finally knew who was in which grade. Joonmyun, Yixing, Chanyeol and Minseok were seniors, and Jongdae, Baekhyun, Sehun, Jongin and Kyungsoo were juniors along with Nari.

They were all glad that Nari would still have some of them around during her senior year. Not that she was weak, but because there were obviously a number of others out there, at the school, who held a grudge against her just for hanging around the group of vampires.

 

There was a surprise for Nari that Monday though. She didn't share any classes with any of the guys, but when she reached her homeroom and she took her usual seat, she overheard a few of the girls gossiping louder than they already did.

"Did you hear? Apparently one of the princes are moving into our class."

"I heard that it's two of them!" another girl squealed.

Nari furrowed her brows slightly in confusion since if there were one or two of them moving into her homeroom, then someone had to be swapped out since there was only one spare seat for their class. Also, why did the guys not tell her before school??

They all got to find out who it was just moments later, and it was indeed two of them - Sehun and Kyungsoo.

Nari had to hold back her laugh though when she saw that it was them, because she knew for a fact that they were both very quiet people and it would be quite funny to watch them deal with the fangirls in the class.

 

"So, why did no one tell me that you were going to pull some strings and move those two into my main class?" she asked when they were all gathered in the garden gazebo during their lunch break. She was mostly looking at Minseok and Chanyeol since she knew that they both had more abilities since they were purebloods, though she didn't really know what those extra abilities were yet.

"We don't want anyone trying to pull another fast one on you and it was a last minute decision that was made last night after you went to bed," Chanyeol explained, shrugging a bit.

Nari looked at the taller pureblood and took a moment to think about it and sighed, "Fine, I find it amusing that you picked those two, but I also feel sorry for them," she hummed.

A few of them chuckled and as usual, Sehun and Kyungsoo didn't give much of a reaction.

 

 

Another week passed by as normal and it was Friday night in the mansion soon enough. Nari knew that Friday nights tended to be a bit quiet in the mansion since the boys needed some alone time after a week of being around humans all day. She was comfortably wrapped up in her favourite soft blanket on a couch in the living room, watching a movie when she heard footsteps in the kitchen. She paused the movie and then got up, wondering who it was since she thought they all were just h

Please log in to read the full chapter