.9.

For Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

Nari was indeed one of the more quiet students in the class, only really speaking when the teacher asked her to do so. But there were a few other quiet students in her main class. Having two of the vampires in her class now made it easier to notice things that she would normally just ignore.

Like during one of the breaks between classes, Kyungsoo suddenly came up to her desk and leaned in to whisper in Nari's ear, "The girl four seats in front of you, over in the next row, has been staring at you a lot." He stood back up with a rather stoic face and then went back to his seat beside Sehun.

Her curiosity got the better of her and she discreetly scanned the classroom and indeed there was a girl in the seat which Kyungsoo had pointed out who was looking back at her. Nari turned back to Kyungsoo and tilted her head slightly, wondering if there was any danger that he and Sehun sensed, or if it was just an observation.

 

Lunch time came around pretty quickly and as she was walking with Sehun and Kyungsoo - or rather she was walking and talking with Sehun and Kyungsoo was walking closely behind them - they didn't really notice anyone following them until they left the buildings and were outside heading over to the garden. Kyungsoo stopped walking and then turned back around to look behind them. Sehun stopped soon after, causing Nari to turn to where the two vampires were looking.

"No need to hide," Sehun called out.

It took a few moments longer, but then a girl who was just a bit taller than Nari stepped out from behind one of the walls and they all recognised it as the girl who had been staring at Nari in class.

"Did you have a reason for following us all the way back here?" Kyungsoo asked.

The girl fidgeted a bit on the spot she was standing on and then eventually spoke up, "I just... have never been brave enough to approach people. But I wanted to maybe become friends with Nari, but I never knew where she went during lunch since she wasn't in the usual spots where everyone sits around," the girl began rambling and then took in a deep breath. "Sorry... I'm just a bit nervous. And sorry for being weird and following you guys..."

Nari stepped forward a bit, "It's alright, but next time just come up to me okay? These guys are a bit protective over me," she chuckled softly and smiled to the girl, "So um, what's your name?" she asked curiously.

"O-oh right, my name is Hwayoung," the other girl said, bowing her head slightly. "So, um I was wondering if it was true if you really hung out with all the princes," Hwayoung asked in a rather shy manner, since well, two of those princes were right there.

"Yeah, I do. We were on our way over to our usual spot," Nari answered and turned to Sehun and Kyungsoo, "Would it be okay if I hung out with Hwayoung in the garden?"

Kyungsoo hummed, "I don't see why not."

 

"You might just make plants grow on them if you keep staring, Kyungsoo," Jongdae said as he stood beside the said vampire.

Kyungsoo stayed quiet and just kept watching on, and the others just let him since they knew that he was just concerned over Nari's safety.

Nari was sitting at a small table with Hwayoung at the other end of the garden so that the boys could talk about the usual things - things to do with vampires - and Hwayoung wouldn't be able to hear them. But of course, the boys could hear her and Hwayoung just fine, and see the two girls just fine to

Please log in to read the full chapter