Murder

The Witness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2 - Murder

 

 

Zhou Jieqiong. The girlfriend of Minghao was sitting across Nayoung. Holding her hand with her boyfriend. 

“So tell me how did you meet each other ?” Nayoung was like interrogating her. Minghao was like his brother after all. 

“We’re like at police station.” Minghao glared at her while her girlfriend giggled.

“We were in the same class, I accidentally bumped into him.” Jieqiong chuckled and kissed his cheek. Nayoung felt flustered even if it wasn't on hers. Minghao cleared his throat.

“Don't play cool, I’ll leave now.” Nayoung stood up and met Eunwoo who was serving the couple. 

“You go ?” the waitress asked her. 

“I have to do some stuff.” Nayoung replied. In the corner of her eyes, she noticed Jieqiong glancing at them. 

“Wait.” she followed the waitress until the counter. She tended her a macchiato latte. “I offer you this.” 

The stone girl took out money and put on the counter. 

“Take back your money.” 

“I paid the couple there.” 

The waitress had to accept and let her leave. Nayoung became now more suspicious about this girlfriend but the attitude of Eunwoo made her feel strange. Anyway, she had to be concentrate to realize her next mission. 

Back to the QG, she greeted her workmates and walked to the locker room changing herself. She finished the macchiato and joined the rest of the team. 

“Listen, next cible is Kim Jonghyun, the prosecutor general. You have to kill him and mask this by a suicide. Understand ?” 

“Yes!” 

 

 

~~ 

 

 

“Just put the gun in her hand, it will be enough.” Nayoung ordered. 

“We should make him sit on his chair.” other girl suggested. 

The team began to follow the order but they got alarmed because of a sound. Tint. They all staring at each other, staying quiet. Nayoung approached the door, behind her, a girl prepared her gun. They slowly opened the door and walked out.

Two mask people jumped on them. Nayoung tried to break one of their arms but her partner had already shot them. 

“Don't you abuse of your gun SiYeon ?” Nayoung stood up and cleaned herself.

“You know I love see people bleeding.” her partner Siyeon casually said. 

Three others appeared but Siyeon made them all fall on the ground.

“Serial killer.” Nayoung mumbled under her breath. 

 

~~ 

Class Time. 

 

“Nayoung.” the teacher called her at the end of class.

“Yes?” 

“T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter