Ellipsis

The Witness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15  - Ellipsis

 


The party was running through well. Chaeyeon and Nayoung was standing on the stage and announced.

"Let's enjoy this party until our graduation!!! I would like to thanks our ex-major Im Nayoung and Kim Sejeong for helping me!" they clapped their hand and they the music.

Sejeong was standing a bit afar from the student. She wasn't one of them, she was just here for security. Chaeyeon dragged her next to Chungha. Both stared at each other and went to get food.

Nayoung was sitting alone in the table. She was still thinking of her. She missed her, so much... but she couldn't go against her duty. The stone was lost in her thought until Mina pulled her in the dance floor.
 

 

 

 


Meanwhile, at the police station. Eunwoo was taking her shift since Sejeong was 'doing' her work at the university. There were just few officers who still stayed to finish a report. Eunwoo didn't expect anyone to come here until someone showed up. The officer just glanced at her and went back to her work.

"I'm busy, can you wait ?"

"I'll buy something on the convenience store."

Eunwoo tried to finished her report as fast as she could. Ten minutes later, the same person came back again. Eunwoo hadn't finished yet and made this person wait again like she didn't want to talk.
 

 


"Finish, now we can talk." she stood up and walked her in another room. "So ? What's up ?"

"Did you tell her ?"

"I just said it casually. I don't know if she will trust me."

"Help me again. It will be the last time."

"Last? You know Im Nayoung is very very unpredictable."

"I think if I don't do it, I will fall for her even more... I should have done this since long time. I regret it now."

"Love make you blind, Kyulkyung."

"I can't go against my duty..."

"It's the only way ? Can't you just forget the past, date her and be happy ?"

"I can't. I can't date her like nothing happen…"
 

"Then tomorrow, I'll attend to her graduation.”

 

“You try to betray me, don't you ? If I’ll be caught, you too.”

 

“I know. Don't need to remind me.”

 

 

 

~~


 

Nayoung left the party earlier than others. She was boring and had a headache. Chungha was spending some time with Sejeong. So Nayoung didn't bothering them.

The truth was, the Chinese girl was sticked in her mind. Then she remembered the briefcase again. Chungha told her that it was the same stick as Minghao. Maybe it was their reward for the title of major. Nayoung doubted on it and still questioning about the Chinese sometimes.  Lost in thought, little by little she fell asleep.

 

 


Meanwhile, Chungha was sitting beside the officer. Looking at other dancing, she started to get boring and talked with her.

"You know you don't have to come here."

"Do I disturb you ?" Sejeong turned towards her and filled her glass with juice.

"I just find it very weird for you." Chungha held her glass.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter