Call

The Witness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9 - Call


 

“Jung Eunwoo has to know that we're not joking around. So I killed his friend. I really don't know why you keep be around her.” he said.

 

“She's reliable.”

 

“Don't. She's not. Get away from her. We don't know her real identity, since this treacherous is dead our informations is not very reliable by 100%.”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Just success your final exam and come back here. Siyeon takes your place on another mission.” Nayoung bowed to him before closing the door behind her. She looked at the ceiling for a while and left the place.

 

She drove towards her university. Police was still here to investigate around school. When she got off, she met her.

 

“You're early”

 

“I'm sorry.”

 

“For what ?”

 

“Your friend.”

 

“...”

 

“I think Chungha told him about us.”

 

“I'm surprised. You don't have to tell me that.”

 

“If not, I’ll be guilty since you trust me. I trust you as well.”

 

“You receive order right ?”

 

Nayoung didn't reply and just walked away. She was almost late for her exam.

 

It was the last year for her and Chungha. They were both in the sixth year, they had to success.


 

~~

 

Lunch time.

 

“How was the Science exam?” Chungha tapped her shoulder.

 

“I think I’ll get less than usual.”

 

“So pessimistic. Everyone know you’ll keep your first place.” they sat in the table which was isolated from others. They were often just together. Suddenly, someone hit their table with a bottle. It gained other’s attention. They recognized Kim Sejeong.

 

“I don't know what you two did but, the case of Joshua is close again by Homicide service. You’re lucky.”

 

“Why do you think we do something ? We are not related to them.” Chungha put emphasis on this word.

 

“We’ll see soon rapper. The next time I will arrest you.”

 

“Try me.”

 

Nayoung made a fake cough to wake up them because students started gathering around them. Sejeong sighed and smiled at them, or rather fake smile.

 

“I take this for compensation.” she took away Chungha’s bread before leaving.

 

“Yah! You owe me a lunch !!” Chungha burst out when she saw that.

 

“Mind to explain me what happen?” Nayoung looked at her, ready to friend.

 

“Nothing happen.”

 

“One time you should tell me your meeting.” Chungha rolled her eyes and became serious.

 

“Whatever. Let's back to thing more seriously.”

“It's always Homicide service. One of them wants to catch you.”

 

“I check your list but they are only five ?”

 

“Three now. Mr.Joo and the prosecutor were part of them.”

 

The bell rang to tell them to go back to their room for the next exam.

 

~~

 

Meanwhile, Kim Sejeong joined her chief Jung Eunwoo outside in the parking. When she saw her friend, there was another girl in front of her. Eunwoo was holding her gun like the person at the opposite.

 

“What do you want from me ?” Eunwoo asked.

 

“Kill you. But there's too much people.” the girl glanced at Sejeong before staring again at Eunwoo.

 

“Member S again ? Then Joshua, it was you who kill him ?”

 

“You're smart. Don't worry, we’ll see next time. Don't tell to Nayoung about that.” the stranger removed her weapon and walked away like nothing happen.

 

Sejeong tapped her friend shoulder to ask about the situation.

 

“Please forget what you see. Let's go.” Eunwoo dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter