Last Fight [1/2]

The Witness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

//This is the last chapter but it's in two parts. I know it's more longer than usually, the second part will be more than this. And, I don't know if I should put this with Rated M... because it's not really a rated M.  Anyway, enjoy it! :) //

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 16 - Last Fight [M?] [½]

 

 

Graduation time

 

Chungha and Nayoung will officially be part of the S organization. After the director called one by one student, they took many photos in university. Everyone was enjoying this time. Six years wasn't nothing.

 

Eunwoo and Sejeong were helping them taking picture. Some of student crying, others laughing, talking.

 

“Remind me why are they here ?” Chungha looked at her friend.

 

“We are just friend who come to see other friend graduate, isn't it Sejeong ?” Eunwoo replied. Sejeong just kept looking away. This two weren’t wearing their uniform.

 

“It's almost lunch time. Should we go ?” Nayoung suggested.

 

“Don't you want to eat with your classmate ?” Eunwoo stopped her.

 

“It's fine. There is just a fancy restaurant in front of university. Maybe some of them will eat there too.” Nayoung lead them inside the restaurant.

 

After the waiter took their order, silence came again.

 

“I think we really become enemy right now.” Eunwoo stated.

 

“Maybe we’ll meet again.” Nayoung glanced at her. She wanted to talk with her, in private about their last discussion. I can wait.

 

“Chungha ?” A voice from left called her. Chungha turned towards the tall man who was madly blushing. “We’re now graduate and… we will maybe never meet again… so there is a conference about biochemistry with a famous American scientist … I-I… would you like to go with me ? I know you are really interested in this subject.”

 

She wanted to accept because she had wait for this conference for a while. Sejeong just looked away. Chungha noticed a bit of jealousy in her eyes.


 

“Really ? Huh… I will see, because … Nayoung already planned something so…” Chungha pinched Nayoung’s arm under the table.

 

“Ah yeah… but…”

 

“You can come too Nayoung.” the man cut her off and insisted. “Well, I’ll let you enjoy your lunch, this is my number. Text me later.” he put a paper in front of her before leaving. Sejeong quickly grabbed the paper before Chungha. The latter glared at her but the waiter started to put food on the table.

 

“I’ll protect it, it will be safe in my pocket.” Sejeong smirked at her and tapped her jacket.

 

“Let's eat love bird.” Nayoung interrupted them. Eunwoo chuckled because she stole her word.


 

~~

 

They finished the lunch peacefully. Sejeong had to back to her work. Chungha decided to give her a ride. Leaving Eunwoo alone with Nayoung. This two hang out to Han River.

 

Just two persons wandering around the river. They walked beside together for a while without talk or stop. The only sound was wind which brushed through their hair. Under the bridge, Eunwoo stopped her feet. Nayoung followed her towards the bench.

 

“You said it’s our before last meeting and the fact I will get caught soon.” Nayoung leaned her back on the wall behind her. The officer kept closed. “Why do you tell me that ? Who are you ?”

 

“We can't go against our fate.”

 

“Explain yourself, Jung Eunwoo.”

 

“Remember what I told you ? It's often people we trust the most who finally stab us.”

 

“Are you talking about you or… her ?”






 

Chungha stopped her car in front of the station. Sejeong unhook the seat belt but she was sitting. Chungha glanced at her. “Don't you have work ?”

 

“You want to see the conference, don't you ?” she asked her back. Sejeong looked at her.

 

“Yeah why ? I can't ?” Chungha answered. That made Sejeong moved out from the car. She walked inside the police station without glancing back. She just left her, like that.




 

6:00 P.M

 

Nayoung came back from the convenience store. Eunwoo grabbed a can and gulped it.

 

“It’s very easy to talk with you, Nayoung.” she smiled at the river.

 

“Really ? People always call me ‘stone’.” Eunwoo laughed at her statement and turned towards her.

 

“Because you don't show your feeling in public. Deep inside you, it's like a firework, especially when you are with Jieqiong, isn't it ?”

 

“Stop saying nonsense.” Nayoung defend herself and once finished her can, she grabbed another. “We are almost friends.”

 

“Yeah… almost… just confess to her. It's not like she could reject you, you know it better than me.” Eunwoo advised her. “Your confession will save you, trust me.”

 

“Confession ? Why should I do the first step

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter