Sick

The Witness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10 - Sick


 

The session of her exam was ended. Nayoung was packing her stuff but one of her classmate interrupted her.

 

“Hey Nayoung-sshi?” Nayoung looked at the girl who she didn't know the name.

 

“Yes? You are ?”

 

“Are you kidding me ? Ahah I know you often don't attend to school and is not close to other people except Chungha but at least you can remember the name of the president of your class.” the girl giggled and kept her smile.

 

“Ahh Chaeyeon ?” Nayoung said hesitantly and the girl nodded.

“I'm sorry.”

 

“It's okay anyway, you know our graduation is soon. I want to organize a pajama party in girl dorm. After all, we stay together for more five years.”

 

“Good idea but don't we already have a party after the graduation ?”

 

“I know I know but just between girls.”

 

“I see. But why do you tell me that ?”

 

“I want you to help me. You're the major I remind you. I can't do it alone.”

 

“Huh… why not”

 

“Thank you so much! Then what about seeing you next week to prepare ?” Nayoung nodded and Chaeyeon gave her number before leave.


 

~~


 

Eunwoo asked Nayoung to come see her at the station. The latter didn't know why.

 

Sejeong greeted her nonchalantly like usual but she was also smirking.

 

“Eunwoo~ she's here.” Sejeong patted Nayoung’s shoulder before back to her work.

 

“Do you receive the letter?” Nayoung just hummed.

 

“They are looking for you. Just remember the name Wen Jun Hui.”

 

“Wen Jun Hui?” Nayoung repeated it. “Thanks. You just want to tell me that ? You can just text me.”

 

“Can you do me a favor tomorrow night ?” Eunwoo asked out. Nayoung blinked her eyes and had any expressions.

 

“I mean… I have a school’s party but my friend dropped me off so I’m searching… someone…” she tried to not sound like she wanted her to go.

 

“...” Nayoung still stayed quiet.

 

“Hurry up, another corpse was found out!!” a voice shouted and alarmed all officers who hurry up outside.

 

“Let’s talk later.” Eunwoo said while taking her stuff.

 

“See you tonight. Send me the place.” Nayoung said before left Eunwoo dumbfounded. The latter shook her head and was back to her work more seriously. When she got inside the police car, she had forgotten to tell something else to the stone. She took out her phone and texted her instead.

 

Nayoung opened the message and sighed.

 

“Jieqiong doesn't feel well this time. Go comfort her.”

 

The truth was, she wanted but she knew she shouldn't. So the girl just back to her home after buying food inside a store. Her home had to be tidy since she didn't step inside for a while.

 

When she finished to clean, she was about to take a nap but her phone vibrated. She ignored the call after read the nickame of Jieqiong.

 

She turned the sound off and tried to sleep but her mind was filled by her. Nayoung grabbed her phone again and the sound. Jieqiong was calling her again, then she received a double call from Chungha.

 

“I'm bored. Where are you ?”

 

“At home.”

 

“Can I come ?”

 

“Sure.” Chungha hang up and Nayoung decided to pick the other call.

 

“Aren't you at school ?”

 

“I'm not.”

 

“You skip ?”

 

“I'm not feeling well…”

 

“Are you sick ?”

 

“...” Jieqiong didn't reply but Nayoung could hear her breath.

 

“Eat medecine or go to hospital.”

 

“I know…  but you, where are you ?”

 

“At home. I’m still preparing for the exam.” she had to lie at her again.

 

“I see… then I’ll hang up…”

 

“...” Nayoung didn't answer, she was waiting for Jieqiong to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter