Homicide Service

The Witness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4 - Homicide service

 

 

 

Nayoung POV

 

 

 

I received my punishment after I back to the QG. My shoulder were hurting me so much. I was very thankful to Doyeon, she didn't give me the real treatment yet.

 

“The murderer of Minghao is part of Homicide service. That is quite ironic.” Chungha announced. “Besides his car wasn’t trace by someone.”

 

“List me the employee of the Homicide service. What about you Im ?” The boss turned towards me.

 

“Nothing to report.”

 

“Still keep an eye on her, this time we won't need your team.

The ceremony of Minghao is tomorrow. Don't be so obvious if you come.” he said reluctantly and exited the room. Others started taking their stuff.

 

I called Chungha when everyone was out. “Could you send me this list too ? Just in case.”

 

“If you want, but try to rest yourself. You need it.” she patted my shoulder and smiled.

 

 

 

 

~~

 

 

 

 

I reached Minghao’s place but policemen were still there, surround the house.

 

“Hey Miss, you can't approach there.” a man hold my arm tightly.

 

“I was friend with the owner of this house, I borrowed him something very very important. I have to get it.” I tried to convince him. “Please?”

 

“Fine but make it fast. You aren't the first who come here. How many girl did he dated.” he mumbled and walked away. “Be careful.”

 

I quickly entered inside. He was used to not tidy his room. If I remembered, he hid his book in the third drawer. Nothing. He wrote all informations important about mission. Did someone take it before me ? I searched in his wardrobe even under his bed but nothing. Then I walked inside the living room, I was rummaging about it but still found nothing. Suddenly, I heard the policeman calling me. It was high time to leave. Then I was about to leave when my feet stepped on something. It was a silver bracelet. I took it before walked out.

 

“Do you find it ?”

 

“No but is there someone else who came before me ? I heard that you talked about others girls.”

 

“Two persons came here before you but stop asking you should leave before we get into trouble.” the man pushed me away.

 

After that, I got in my car, still thinking about the book and the bracelet. I put the latter on a small packet.

 

I drove towards the laboratory to examine it. One of my friend worked there.

 

“The results will be available in two days, it's okay ?”

 

“Of course. I’ll threat you lunch next time Kyla.” she chuckled and I waved goodbye to her.

 

I was walking towards the exit when a voice called me. “Nayoung ?”

“What are you doing here ?”

 

Eunwoo was standing in front of me. The third meeting ?

 

“I meet a friend. And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter