Deal

The Witness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6 - Deal

 

 

“Maybe~ oh no. I have forgotten you kill him too.”

 

“You're the one who order to him. By the way, I didn't take this mission.”

“But tell me. It was you who shot at me right ? You're the witness?”

 

“Ahahahaha~ Me ? No.”

 

“Stop lying.” Nayoung was ready to shot at her but she felt someone behind her.

 

“Move and I shoot you.” an another voice said. It was a woman, she also wore the badge and pointed her gun on her. Finger on the trigger.

 

“You're here Sejeong.”

 

“Who's that girl ?” Sejeong asked nonchalantly to her workmate.

 

“Just a friend.” she replied to her friend and turned towards Nayoung “Let's make a deal.”

 

“Why should I trust you ?”

 

“Yah! How dare you to ask that ? You are at police station I remind you.”  Sejeong was tempting to shot at her but Eunwoo told her to not.

 

“You should show more respect Miss.” another voice came, it was Chungha. She was also pointing at Sejeong.

 

“What kind of situation is that?” Eunwoo finally took out her gun and turned towards Chungha.

 

“Let's make a deal guys.”

 

The second agent glanced at the new person and tried to recognized her. “Hey, aren't you the girl earlier at the ceremony?....Oh the rapper”

 

“Finally you remember me Miss Cappuccino.”

 

“You know her ?” Nayoung asked to her partner, still looking at Eunwoo.

 

“When we were caught at the ceremony, she’s the one who arrested us.”

 

“You two are from S organization so? I knew it! You know it's a crime to lie to police Miss. Eun Woo Why don't you arrest her ?”  Sejeong supposed.

 

“No, I don't think it's the best way. Nayoung let's make a deal.”

 

“Why?”

 

“My team will come back soon, i will save you by mask you and your friend like delinquent who steal in a convenience store.”

 

“Don't! She just want to see us behind the bars!” Chungha shouted to her friend.

 

“Are you serious?! Just arrest them! They’re S members!”  Sejeong was also against this idea.

 

“And after that?” Nayoung enquired. Chungha sighed.

 

“I’ll liberate you and talk.”

 

“You’re totally insane Jung Eunwoo! Should I remind you that they kill many people and drive us crazy every time ?!”

 

“Shut up Miss Cappuccino! The police arrested us without mandatory!” Chungha interrupted them. “Nayoung don't accept! We can kill all of them!”

 

“Hey rapper, aren't you full of confidence? You think it's easy to beat all a team ?!” Sejeong smirked.

 

“I count until 3 and everyone drop.” Nayoung proposed to others. They all agreed.

 

“3”

 

“2”

 

“1”

 

Everyone dropped her gun, except Sejeong who shot at Chungha’s shoulder. Nayoung kicked her leg and managed to catch her hand with the gun.

 

“Release my friend Im. She won't kill you.” Eunwoo threw all gun away and helped the member S to stand up.

 

“She wear a bulletproof.” Nayoung said while releasing Sejeong. The latter immediately stood beside her workmate.

 

“I trust you but not your friend.”

 

“I will keep an eye on her, trust me.” Eunwoo lead them behind the bars and closed the door. Sejeong still kept complaining at her friend’s behavior.

 

Chungha removed her jacket and checked h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter