Illusion

The Witness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7 - Illusion



 

Nayoung turned back and Jieqiong was looking at the floor.

 

“I found some… drug…” she finally looked up and met her eyes. “Are you a dealer ?”

 

She scare me to death, almost. Drug ? It was from my latest mission I think…

 

“Ah really? It must belong to my friend, ah that's why she didn't find it... So don't mind that.” Nayoung tried to find an excuse. Jieqiong bought it since she was almost asleep. The older kissed her forehead and put the blanket on her. Then, she took back her jacket before closing the door.

 

~~


 

Next day in the afternoon, Nayoung drove towards the laboratory after attended to the morning class.

 

When she entered inside a room, she received a hit on her shoulder. “Police came here yesterday!”

 

“Thanks.” once she got the document, she had to leave. No one should see them together.

 

Then a call from Eunwoo was coming. “I send you and your friend a name . Make them pay their tax okay? Whatever your manner.”

 

She didn't have choice to follow her order. Jung Jessica. Why is it always a Jung?

English teacher. 31 years old.

She studies at the same college as her…  Why everything always bring me to her…

 

Nayoung walked beside few students to enter inside the university. She reached the second floor, all students were inside their class. Still with their teacher. Amphitheater 203. She glanced at the room and noticed a small woman , long brown hair, wearing a suit and speaking English. Nayoung compared her to the photo and it was her. Jung Jessica.

 

But one of the student caught her attention. Jieqiong. She seemed to be listen her teacher carefully, suddenly their eyes crossed each other. Nayoung could just smiled at her since it was too late to do anything else.

 

 

Ding ding ding.

 

A dozen of student got out and others stayed in the amphitheater. Jieqiong was the first who got out to greet Nayoung.

 

“Miss me already ?” she asked her teasingly. Nayoung looked away to glance at the teacher behind her. “Are you listening me ?”

 

“Yeah.” Nayoung kept her eyes on the teacher who was leaving. She was out of her sight when the teacher turned at left. Nayoung finally looked at Jieqiong who was smiling. “Huh… would like to … hang out with me ?” it was the first thing who came in her mind.

 

“Really ?”

 

“If you don't want-”

 

“No no no! Why not, my last course end at 4:45pm”

 

“Then I’m going to wait you outside, okay?” Nayoung said before walking in the same direction as her cible. “See you later.”

 

Nayoung started to walk more faster to catch the teacher but she didn't know that the Chinese girl was looking at her leaving. She found it strange.


 

Jessica entered inside the toilet. Nayoung too. They glanced at each other in the mirror furtively. After that, the agent closed the door and made sure no one could enter inside.

 

“What are you doing Miss?” the English teacher asked her.

 

“I’ll make it quickly. The police send to make you pay your tax. Please cooperate.”

 

“Ahaha Are you kidding me ?” Jessica crossed her arm and approached the other girl.

 

“I'm serious here. Don't push me to the limit.”

 

“You aren't the one who come to see me for that. I’m pretty sure you don't study here right ? ” Jessica put her arms around her neck. Nayoung sighed and pushed the girl away, the teacher groaned in pain while hitting the wall. Nayoung threw a knife above the woman's shoulder to make her scare.

 

“Will you pay or not ?”



 

~~



 

One hour later, Jieqiong rushed out from the amphitheater to join her ‘friend’. She didn't know what they are officially but she know she feel something for her. She waved goodbye to her friends and reached the parking. She tried to recognize her ‘friend’'s car. She heard a horn behind her. It was her.

 

“Get in.” a voice ordered to her and she sat at seat which was beside her. “How's your day ?”

 

“Nice and you ? Don't you have school ? ” Jieqiong said.

 

“I didn't attend to school because of a medical appointment.” Nayoung answered.

 

“I see… are you really fine ?”

 

“Don't worry about me. Huh… I'm sorry but I have to go to somewhere before we hang out, it bother you ?”

 

“Not at all!!” she replied. But she noticed stains in Nayoung’s sleeve, or like bloodstain.

“What is that ?”

 

“Nothing don't mind it.” she denied it.

 

Jieqiong felt that her ‘friend’ was hiding her from something.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter