Auxiliary

The Witness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13 - Auxiliary

 

 

 

 

“Date her, get hurt by her and then forget her ? Stop saying nonsense!! It won't work because I'm NOT in love!”

 

“I have never expected you to fall for her that's why I tease you but now seeing you like that, I was wrong. You’re already hers!!”

 

“I’m not!”

 

“Seriously ?! Even the most stupidest people will see it! I'm your best friend! You’ve change a lot!! You're more sensitive and so on”

 

“Chungha please. I won't tell you twice. I'm not. I'm totally controlling the situation.”

 

“Are you kidding me?! You're so whipped for her-”

 

“What should I do to prove you that I'm not ?!!”

 

“Tell her you don't like her and ignored her.”

 

“What if she was the one who come to me ?”

 

“See how long you will be able to do that. I bet not even a day.”

 

 

 

~~

 

 

 

Nayoung couldn’t really understand her friend. Her behavior was weird and unknown for her. Chungha knows something. She forgot this when she arrived at the police station again. Eunwoo had to explain her something.

 

“Thanks for making my friend into coma Im.” Eunwoo stood up and faced her.

 

“Tell me how did you know about our mission ?” she replied as she put a needle in her table.

 

“Quite obvious. Don’t think I’m betraying you. I only help you, not your organization.” Eunwoo not forgot to put emphasis on this word.

 

“Who were you betraying by taking my DNA ?”

 

“You’re the one who fight Jun right ? Nice job, he’s at hospital. Homicide service is alarmed.” Eunwoo changed the topic.

 

“It’s none of my business right ?”

 

“Will you invite me to your graduation ? As a friend.” Eunwoo replied, continuing ignoring Nayoung’s statement.

 

“If you want.” Nayoung said. She had to leave because others officers will back soon. “Tell to your friend that I’m sorry”

 

Nayoung was sitting in her car, not driving. She’s was somehow bored. A call from her classmate woke her up from her dream. The results of her last exam was available at the school. The stone decided to take a nap before headed to university.

 

 

She got the second place, Chungha beat her. She didn't mind it too long. Her attention turned towards her phone which was vibrating. It was her.

 

“Ignore her.” Chungha’s words were still in her mind but she couldn't help…

 

 

 

“What do you want ?” she said, tried to sound nonchalant.

 

“Am I disturbing you ?” her cute voice really missed the stone.

 

“It isn't what I ask you.”

 

“I plan to visit museum but my friend dropped me off at last time…”

 

“And ?” Nayoung mentally facepalm and regretted to pick the call.

 

“Are you free right now ?”

 

“I have to meet a friend.” she hang up after she finished her words. No letting a chance for the younger to reply.

 

She sighed and went to the library. She really had to meet Chaeyeon for the project. Nayoung glanced around and didn't see her. Suddenly, she received a message and the librarian scolded her. She bowed to him and exited.

 

It wasn't Jieqiong as she expected it, but Chaeyeon.

 

 

1:38 P.M - From Chaeyeon

 

I'm sorry but I can't come. Something comes up. But tomorrow we can.

 

 

She received another from Jieqiong this time.

 

1:39 P.M - KyulPrettyBoss~

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter