Briefcase

The Witness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
/// Hi everyone ^-^ ! It's my first story on AFF, this update is a bit short but I'll try to do better next time! Feel free to comment and tell me your opinion ;) I think some of you notice that english isn't my main language, I'm sorry for my grammar's mistake. Enjoy this chapter! Thanks for subscribe it!///

///I'll post the second in 3-4 day///

  Chapter 1 - Briefcase  

Saturday.

Nayoung and her team were collecting informations about the building. They must find the second ‘witness’, they called her like that. 

“The majority is man. So there five girls can fit with your description. They are students and is about twenty more.” a man said. 

“I’ll take three of them.” Nayoung said. She was determined to find out, it was her first mistake and she didn't want to have another one. She was always doing her best and being perfect in her work. That's why she wasn't dating yet. She could do anything for her work. 


The first suspect named Jung Eunwoo. She lived at the second floor and was working a part-time job in a coffee shop. 23 years old, still studying psychology. 

Nayoung stepped inside. The waitress who came greet her was this Eunwoo. The latter smiled at her client and leaded her to a table. 

“Is it okay if you sit here?” 

“Yeah” Nayoung nodded. 

When the waitress gave her the menu, they brushed their hand slightly but our client didn't mind it. She was too busy to choose that she didn't notice the waitress still looking at her. When she looked up, the waitress turned around. 

“Can I have a matcha cake with a green tea latte?” 

“All right! I’ll get you that.” 

Nayoung was now looking around her. She was the only customer, but it was obvious because it was still 11:10 p.m. She was tipping her report on her phone about yesterday. 

“Miss, I’m sorry but we run out of the stock.” 

“A strawberry cake will be enough” she showed out a small smile to the waitress. The latter immediately went to counter. 

Is she blushing ? Nayoung wasn't fond of touchy stuff. But she's used to see people flirting or blushing whenever she say something. 

A policeman entered inside and walked towards Eunwoo. They seemed to know each other. 

“Did you hear that? One of your neighbor is dead by a murder.” 

“Hum, my friend told me earlier.” 

“I come here to ask if you see anything ?” 

“No, yesterday I was at my aunt house. You can ask to Yebin, maybe she know something. She slept very late.” she explained while cleaning glasses. 

“Yebin? I see. Thanks.” the policeman tapped her head before leaving her. 

Then, the girl came to her table with the cake. When she thanked her, another customer entered. This time, it was a young girl. Long brown hair, bright smile, how elegant… Nayoung came back to reality and cleared . 

“Hello! Do you reme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter