In Seoul

Once in a Blue Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi was not too happy to have to wake up at five AM in order to catch the train to Seoul, but he tried to contain his irritation – after all, he was the one who had insisted on accompanying Su Ji.

 

Su Ji could sense his irritation, but said nothing about it. He would not go back home anyway, and it was pretty touching of him to accompany her.

 

He had never been in a train before. Like a small child, he clutched the hem of her sleeve, as though afraid he would get lost if he let go. He kept close to her, feeling nervous with so many people milling around the train station.

 

"Are you ok?" asked Su Ji.

 

He nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine."

 

Yoongi visibly relaxed when the train finally arrived and they took their seats in an empty compartment. He looked out of the window with interest, and the sight was so cute that Su Ji giggled – he looked so puppy-like and cuddly!

"What?" he asked.

 

"Nothing." She giggled again. "You're cute."

Yoongi looked away, muttering under his breath about silly girls, and the tip of his nose went pink.

 

Su Ji couldn't help it – she leaned forward and pinched his cheek gently. "You cutie."

"Aish, stop it!" Yoongi swatted her hand away, blushing. He folded his arms across his chest and glared at her – how dare she make him blush like that? He never blushed!

 

"I could make you blush a lot," she said.

 

"Shut up," he muttered. He looked up at her. "We both know who would blush more – there's no one here but us two, and I have a lot of things I want to do to you."

 

Sure enough, Su Ji's entire face felt like it caught fire, and she pouted. "No fair."

"Don't pout like that," said Yoongi. "It makes me want to kiss you."

 

"You stay on that side and I'll stay on this side," said Su Ji, staring out of the window to avoid Yoongi's gaze. He smirked, liking how he could make her flustered like this.

 

Su Ji kept staring out for what seemed like forever, still sure that Yoongi was looking at her with his smug smirk. She finally peeked at him out of the corner of her eye, and let out a little sigh of disbelief: Yoongi had fallen asleep.

 

His head lolled to the side, and his eyes were shut and his mouth was half-open. Su Ji half-expected to hear him snoring. Yoongi's head tipped forward, and she knew he was going to hurt his neck like that.

 

Very quietly so she wouldnt wake him up, Su Ji sat next to him, and guided his head to rest upon her shoulder– it was heavy! Dramas always made it look like sleeping with your head on someone's shoulder was easy, but Yoongi's head was heavy!

 

Floppy black hair hung in his eyes, and she carefully smoothed it away from his face. He looked so peaceful right now... and for the first time, Su Ji admitted to herself that he was an incredibly cute guy.

 

"You like my handsome face that much?" Yoongi's voice was so low she could bearly hear it.

 

"You're not sleeping?" she asked, ignoring the question – no need to tell him that she found him more and more attractive as the days went on.

 

Eyes still shut, the corners of his lips went up a bit. "How can I sleep when you're sitting so close to me?"

 

Did that mean she had woken him up? "Sorry..."

"Don't be. I'd rather be awake with you next to me staring at my handsome face than asleep. So, you didn't answer my question: you like my face now, don't you?"

"I... I never hated it..."

"Of course not, I'm exceptionally handsome." He smirked. "But tell me, is it a face you like?"

 

She knew he was not asking about the face – his question held a deeper meaning. Asking whether she liked his face was a way of asking whether she liked him.

 

Su Ji remembred how angry she felt, how much she had resented him for marking her as his mate. She should still be angry, but she could not be – he did not do that on purpose.

 

She remembered the way he watched over her when she came home from school. That had been before he had marked her. They had played together, and he had kept her company when Grandmother went to Seoul.

 

His attentive attitude towards her contrasted sharply to how people at school saw him. At first, she thought Min Yoongi was a mysterious person – but now she knew that he was more lonely than anything else. Of course he had to keep himself away from the others, because what if they discovered that he was a wolf?

 

There were many questions she wanted to ask him, like how he managed to survive and about his relationship with Namjoon – somthing had obviously happened between the two of them.

 

But later. Right now, she was just going to answer his question.

 

"I... I really like your face, Yoongi."

 

He smiled. Eyes still shut, he turned so he was lying on his back, his head resting on her lap. She froze for a fraction of a second, but then relaxed, her fingers finding their way to his hair.

 

It was so thick and silky soft, just like his fur. Come to think of it, he had black hair as a human and white fur as a wolf – that was pretty funny.

 

Yoongi let out a sigh of contentment as she his hair, and she forced back a laugh – he reminded her so much of an overgrown puppy!

 

She stopped his hair though when he said, very matter-of-factly, "You have a soft tummy."

She hit his head.

 

"Ow!"

"Get off me if you're going to be like that!" she yelled, pushing him. "Get lost!"

"But it's cute!" he yelled back. "I like soft tummies so much! It makes me want to cuddle with you!"

 

"You're just calling me fat!" She glared at him.

"No! I already said I like it, so it's nothing bad!"

"I hate you."

"I love you."

"I still hate you."

"I still love you."

"Whatever."

 

Embarassed, she looked out the window, but she let Yoongi rest his head on her lap agian. And after a while, her fingers buried themselves in his thick hair again.

Neither of them said anything else until they reached Seoul.

 

****

 

"Nooooooooooo wait for me!" crie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter