Friendship

The Universe Collided
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amicitia, Glass Castle

Rosé was currently in Jisoo’s room comforting her. Jisoo had been heartbroken because of a message she had received last night from Jinyoung and Doyoung. Jinyoung and Doyoung were the half-human/ half celestial beings that lived in Amicitia. Their mother had been a celestial who had fallen in love with a human. They were Jisoo’s first friends in the planet.

Jinyoung and Doyoung had left to visit Earth like they always had but this time they had decided to stay and help the humans because the situation had been intolerable.

Jisoo understood their intention, being half human they were outside the neutrality pact and could help the Earthlings. Jisoo herself had wanted to help but the pact stopped her. 

“Jisoo, look you guys have done long distance before, remember all those times you visited him before you guys were even official?” Rose said trying to be reassuring.

“I know, Rosé, I trust him but it’s not safe on Earth. And this message is so vague, like what is he trying to tell me?”

Jinyoung had written that he regretted not telling Jisoo about his and Doyoung’s decision before they had left. He had really cherished her and missed her dearly but he just doesn't know what the future holds.

Rosé was confused as well, was Jinyoung breaking up with Jisoo or was this his “let’s keep in touch” letter? She herself had never been in a relationship before but seeing Jisoo sad and confused made her sad as well.

“Well, if you do end up single again, we can all be single together. Maybe not Lisa and Ten, if they ever come around to telling each other their true feelings, but you, me, and Jennie can grow old together!” said Rosé, positive as always.

Jisoo chuckled “you know, that doesn’t sound bad, I think I would take that offer” Jisoo pulled Rosé into her arms “I’m still so glad you decided to come live with us all those years ago, Rosie, it wouldn't have been the same without you”

"I'm glad I decided to stay too” said Rosé, hugging Jisoo tightly.

 

Rosé made it back to her wing when she saw that there was a new message for her. She opened the card and saw a hologram of Shoo pop up. Currently there were no leaders in Amicitia, the past leaders, BoA, Shoo, and Eugene, had to give up their celestial form because without their fourth counterpart Bada their time had been limited. They were still training the leaders-to-be but in hologram form. The current four, Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa, and Rosé, weren’t officially leaders but were treated as one. They only had to go through a final test before they were deemed leaders of the alliance.

Shoo was smiling as always, “Hi Rosé dear, hope you are great. I want you to go check out the portal to Earth, it’s about four days away from the CCC, so around a week away from the Glass Castle. Hope you have fun, travel safe!” and click...the message disappeared. Rosé wasn't even surprised anymore at the short message. Shoo had a habit of giving very vague and mysterious missions. Shoo had once asked Rosé to make potions but had given no specific instructions, it had taken Rosé fifteen tries and ten scrolls read front to back at least twice to make sense of Shoo’s orders.

She had gotten used to this so while packing Rosé packed little vials of all important potions, no one knew what Shoo had planned for her. The portal? She had never seen it. Last she knew, Bada had used it more than two decades ago and it had been closed since then.

The four and Ten were connected telepathically so she sent them all a message “Guys, Shoo has another mission for me. I need to check out a portal near CCC. I need to leave as soon as possible.”

“Do you need me to come with you?” asked Jennie back, Jennie had sensed nervousness in Rosé message.

“No, I’ll take Pasta, I’ll be fine” Rosé said back. She hoped she would be fine.

 

“COULD THIS BE YOUR FINAL TEST?” Lisa asked excited.

“Probably not silly, Shoo wouldn’t let her take Pasta with her if it was her final test” Ten answered matter of factly, Lisa and Ten had been together like always.

“Be careful, Rosé, let us know if anything happens” Jisoo said, she had gotten much calmer and was back to her normal self.

“Will do. See you guys in two weeks!” Rosé closed the connection.

 

Rosé decided to take her starship to the portal which was almost on the other side of the planet, and who knows what was going to happen at the portal.

Her starship was crescent moon shaped with no weapons attached because she hated harming anyone or anything.

Rosé and Pasta boarded the ship, the middle part of the ship was where the main control room was. She hadn’t brought a lot but she did have everything that she thought she needed.

“Alright, ready Pasta?” Rosé asked after she was seated. Pasta nodded his head, he had his own special corner where he could buckle up for the ride.

Rosé smiled at Pasta’s face. He was not the biggest fan of the takeoff and it showed clearly on his face. His buckle made him look even funnier.

 With the weather and her visit to her old cabin and the Creatures Conservation Center, it would take her six days to arrive to the portal. She put the ship on autopilot and unbuckled herself and Pasta after getting to a steady altitude, 

“You can go off to your corner now, I’ll call you when we get near the cabin” Rosé said softly to Pasta, he slightly neighed relieved to be out of those buckles.

Rosé had a little collection of hologram-books that she would watch while traveling and at the moment she felt the need to know more about Earth, she selected a book about traveling to Earth as a celestial and started the audio and visual. The hologram book was like any textbook an Earthling would read at school, it was undeniably boring but  not for Rosé because her interest was piqued at the moment.

The celestial in the hologram spoke “Many celestials choose to travel to Earth through the portal in Amicitia, that is the fastest and safest way but one can also choose to travel through space with their spaceship or starship. Although entering the Earth’s atmosphere has proven to be tricky, it is not impossible. Another way is if one already has formed a connection with a human or another celestial on Earth, forming a portal with this connection is possible"

The celestial continued

"Once on Earth, celestials can choose to take the human form, this comes with its own problems as human lives have many complexities not present in the lives of celestials. A celestial can also choose to transform into an animal or what the humans deem mythical creatures. This has been more fruitful in the experience of other humans such as...” Rosé sensed Jennie trying to connect with her and paused the book for now.

“Rosie, how is it going?” asked Jennie.

“It’s fine, I’ve put the ship on autopilot so I’m taking a break, but I think I’ll land somewhere soon, the weather looks bad”

“That might be a good idea, do you have any idea why Shoo is sending you halfway across the planet?” Jennie asked. Lisa and Jennie were very protective of Rosé, thinking about it, Jisoo and Ten were super protective of her too. They knew Rosé was strong, she could hold her own in a fight against Jennie even, but she had been the last one to join so she had always been the baby among them.

“I honestly don’t know but maybe she is expecting someone. I mean she’s sending me to the portal. And I read up on it and it looks like it opens every hundred human years from Earth” Rosé explained.

 

Jennie was quiet for a while, she had been to Earth a few times, a face of a boy with pitch-black hair flashed in her mind. “Be careful, Rosie, I’ve heard a lot of things are happening on Earth, if you do see humans you can’t trust them, you never know why they’ve come to our planet. How would they have known about the portal anyway?”

 “Rosie, promise me you’re going to be careful!” Jennie reiterated 

“I promise, Jennie, you don’t have to worry about me. What are you up to?”

“I just came back from training with some new guys, they weren’t half as bad”

“Ayy, any cute ones?? What were their names?”

“tch, I knew you would ask this, um, there were thirteen of them I think. They were cute but definitely not my type. It was a good mix of warriors and lovers too!... Let me remember their names.. there was a guy named Vernon, Mingyu, Wonwoo, Scoups, Jun,…uhhh DK, Dino, Joshua, Seungkwan, Hoshi, ugh I can’t believe you’re making me name all these guys, wait there's more uhh..Minghao, Woozi, and Jeonghan the guy with the long hair!”

Rosé was giggling “Thank you for the names Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter