Glass Castle

The Universe Collided
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rosé went through her little wood cabin for the last time, everything had been packed away since she was to move to the Glass Castle in a few hours. The cabin had been her home since the moment she had stepped on the planet. She had never really been a city girl so she had cherished the quite around her and took a long deep breath of the fresh air for the last time. Being near the Creature Conservation Center or the CCC as the beings called it Rosé had been exposed to so many kinds of living creatures, there were some that were born in the planet whereas others that were brought in from other planets and even galaxies. Rosé worked with these animals and helped conserve them. Her and her unicorn Pasta travelled to and fro different planets to rescue animals that didn’t have suitable living conditions.

 

When Rosé had gotten the invitation to apply to train under the leaders, she had been a little apprehensive but had tried it out anyway. She had passed all the tests, and even surprised the leaders with her fighting skills. Rosé was a lover but her fighting technique exceeded that of any lover. Her empathy for the other beings and creatures were also a big reason why she had been selected.

 

The result had been bittersweet for Rosé, she knew that she could make so much more differences in the lives of other beings and creatures as one of the leaders but she also didn’t want to leave behind her friends and the CCC.

 

Rosé had finally made it to the Glass Castle, having Pasta by her side made her less anxious but her heart was racing at the thought of meeting new beings and living with them for the rest of her life. She had known Jennie, they had rescued Kai, Kuma, and Pasta together but Jennie lived in the city and she had not seen her after the rescue. She had known Jisoo too but the other girl, she knew nothing of. Once she had stepped inside the Glass Castle, the castle levitated and floated above ground. Pasta had been led to his stable and all her belongings were magically taken to her new room. She had expected the Glass Castle to be full of beings, after all, it was a huge castle and the upkeep required at least a hundred beings but there was no one around. Rosé stood still under the diamond chandelier in the lobby unsure of where to go. She saw Shoo coming down the stairs with a smile on her face.

“Welcome to the Castle, Rosé! I will be your mentor from now on. Did you have a safe trip? I know you came from afar?” Shoo said taking Rosé’s arms and leading her up the stairs.

 

“Yes, I took the underground route with my spaceship so I didn’t run into any trouble at all!” said Rosé.

 

“That’s good! This is your room, why don’t you go freshen up and we’ll see you in about two hours for dinner? You can also have a tour of the castle, it’s big but don’t worry you won’t get lost. The castle will guide you” said Shoo with a mysterious smile.

 

Once inside the room, Rosé saw that all her belongings were already unpacked and were stored neatly. The King-sized bed in the middle of the room with the white canopy overlooked the city through the glass windows. As she looked down, she could see Pasta’s stable, it looked like he was playing with Kai and Kuma. She gazed at them as a proud mother would seeing her child play with their friends. She was relieved that at least Pasta would have a good time.

She freshened up and went out looking for Jisoo, she hadn’t seen Jisoo in so long and they really needed to catch up. As she made her way out of the door, she nearly ran into another being, she stepped back and looked up at who it was and it was the new girl. She was as tall as Rosé, she had long blond hair and was wearing a black outfit. She was quick to smile as well.

 

“OH! ARE YOU ROSÉ?? We have been waiting so long for you!” she said as she took both of Rosé hands and started jumping around. “I am Lisa by the way, I live in the East wing”

“Hello” Rosé said with a shy smile.

“Ehh, no need to be shy with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter