Loyal

The Universe Collided
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unicorn Realm

“We’re here”, Exy announced. Jungkook looked outside the vehicle and saw that they were still engulfed in the darkness of space. Suddenly the vehicle was pulled into the emptiness, the starlight turned into streaks and surrounded the vehicle. The vehicle stopped in a minute and Exy and SeolA got out and stepped on the hood, in front of them the space rippled and soon a hole appeared. As the hole got bigger Jungkook and Rosé could see light shining through. The vehicle passed through and entered the realm. The realm was unlike anything Jungkook had ever seen before. Everything seemed to be floating around but at the same time there also seemed to be an order to things. A team of unicorns flew past the vehicle, the unicorns were all different colors ranging from onyx black to the whitest of white. Rosé looked out of the window, this was the second time she had visited the realm but everything was still so fascinating. Jungkook too looked outside but he was too deep in his thoughts to appreciate the view. All this time with Rosé, and in Amicitia he had acted like he was fine but he was worried, he was anxious of the outcome, what if he couldn’t get help on time, what would happen to everyone back on Earth? what about Namjoon? No matter what the cost he had to get help and he had to do it soon. Rosé looked over at Jungkook, he  seemd lost and his hand was fisted, she took his hand and held it between hers. She knew how he must’ve been feeling, “I can’t guarantee what the celestial unicorns will decide but I promise I’ll try my best to help, we’re in this together, Jungkook” she said giving his hand a reassuring grip. Jungkook smiled reconfirming the feeling that in his eyes, Rosé was the most admirable of anyone he had met, she had the purest heart yet her resilience was unlike any other. “Thank you” he said softly, and genuinely. If only she knew how much she had meant to him these past weeks.

Rosé smiled, “I believe in us, Kookie” she said, Jungkook laughed wholeheartedly, “Is that my nickname?”

“Yup”

“What about Rosie for you?

“I like it, Jennie calls me Rosie too”

“I’ll have to make a new one then” Jungkook said pouting, he wanted a special nickname that was only between the two of them.

“If you want to” said Rosé oblivious to the reason why Jungkook wanted another nickname for her.

….

Rosé and Jungkook were standing on an area reminiscent of a forest on Earth during its glory days. They heard something neighing and saw Pasta, Kai, and Kuma running up to them. There were hugs, snuggles, and wet kisses for everyone. It seemed Kai, Kuma, and Pasta were followed by some other unicorns and centaurs, seeing the centaurs Jungkook’s eyes grew bigger, he looked at Rosé, he meant to ask her if he was hallucinating but he didn’t.

The two centaurs got on their knees and bowed at Rosé, she was flustered, “Please, you don’t have to do this to me” she said, waving her hands. The centaurs had known her from her past visit and knew about her preferences but they had to show respect to one of the upcoming leaders of Amicitia, “Oh please, You’re only one of the leader of the biggest alliance of celestials” said one of the centaurs sarcastically in their deep voice, they were grinning and had their arms out waiting for a hug. Rosé embraced them and said “Yes, but friends not bow to each other”

The centaurs were named Sirius and Orion. They adored Rosé, Orion whispered to Rosé, “Who’s the guy? Are you together?”

Rosé didn’t answer but she introduced Jungkook to the centaurs, Jungkook was smiling nervously and he moved forward and shook their hands completely perplexing the centaurs.

“We seek an audience with…” Jungkook looked at Rosé, she had told him the names of the unicorns but they were so many he had forgotten, “with Oriel” she said reminding Jungkook of the Queen Unicorn.

“What happened?” asked Sirius suddenly aware of how the somber Jungkook’s request was, the celestials never wanted to see Oriel unless they were in dire need of help.

“We’ll let you on the way”, said Rosé.

As they made their way to Oriel, Jungkook relayed everything there was to know about the situation on Earth, and the plan devised by the leaders of Amicitia. Sirius and Orion were taken aback at how knowledgeable he was about the celestials, it looked like Rosé and others really trusted him.

“Since the unicorns are out of the celestial pact, we really need your help” Jungkook finished.

Orion looked at Rosé, they had been walking side by side with Jungkook and Rosé in the middle, Sirius was on Jungkook’s side, “You know you’re breaking the pact right, the warriors are not going to buy the helping humans not Earth excuse” he said softly.

Rosé nodded, she was aware of the seriousness of the situation but she had to finish what had already begun, “Oh, we’re breaking the pact big time” she said trying to make light of the situation.

Rosé and Jungkook were on their knees outside an entrance, they had been waiting for Oriel. There were other unicorns standing by the entrance whom Rosé introduced to Jungkook. Sandrine was the kindest one according to Rosé, she had told him that getting her on their side would be the easiest. Eostre and Alida were shy younglings, and Enid was the oldest of them all. Finally, Oriel made her entrance, her appearance befitting that of her image as the Queen of the Unicorns. She was the daughter of Diana, the unicorn credited for the creation of the universe.

All the unicorns and centaurs bowed, graced by her presence, Oriel ordered them to stand up and spoke to Sirius, “Why do I have a celestial and a human in front of me?”

“They seek your help, your majesty” Sirius replied.

Oriel wasn’t fond of the war the celestials had waged against each other. She had forgiven them but not yet forgotten.

“Your majesty, we need your help to save humans. I’m afraid we have run out of other options”, Jungkook spoke up.

Oriel ignored Jungkook, she instead turned to Rosé and demanded, “Roseanne of Amicitia, leader of the alliance, why are you with this human?” she had used Rosé's full title and she was the first to do so.

Rosé answered, “we’re on their side, your highness”, she was confused as to why Oriel had just called her the leader of Amicitia when she hadn’t had her final test yet but she decided not to question it.

“You are aware of the consequences, aren’t you, dear child?” she asked, she was worried the celestials were headed into another eon long war.

“We’re trying to do what’s right, Oriel, the humans don’t deserve this and they shouldn’t have to suffer for the doings of the generations before them” Rosé was looking at Oriel, pleading with her eyes and her words, she hadn’t just spoken for the humans but the celestials as well.

Oriel’s eyes softened so did the eyes of the centaurs and the unicorns around her. Jungkook looked at Rosé and sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter