Decisions

The Universe Collided
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Earth, Shelter city 61313

The team had safely made it to the shelter city. Jennie and Taeyong were moved into their rooms where they still laid unconscious. Rosé paced around in Jennie’s room anxiously. She had done everything she could and still Jennie hadn’t woken up, was it because she was slowly becoming human because of her form? 

She wandered out of the room and into the lobby where Jungkook sat with the little baby on his lap. Rosé had been so worried about Jennie that she had almost forgotten about the child. She stepped forward to see the baby giving toothless smiles to Jungkook who was contorting his face to different shapes. 

Rosé chuckled lightly and sat next to the two, “How is her temperature?” she asked. 

“normal,” he answered. 

Rosé sighed in relief and rested her head on his shoulder, “Jennie hasn’t woken up yet.”

Jungkook gently patted her head, “You’ve done everything you can, Pumpkin. I’ll have someone look after Jennie.”

Rosé sighed once more, “I can’t lose her,” she said as droplets of tears fell from her eyes. 

Jungkook shifted in his seat to fully look at her. He knew that only Jennie waking up would comfort her, he looked at the baby who also looked at Rosé with curious eyes. 

“Why don’t you take the baby and go get some sleep?” he suggested, “I think you both need it.”

Rosé wiped her tears, “I do need sleep,” she said before taking the baby into her arms. Everything about this felt so natural to Jungkook. Both the baby and Rosé looked so comfortable with each other. The baby’s little fingers curled automatically around Rosé’s and Rosé had such a caring look on her face for the little creature.

“Is there anything we know about her mother?” she asked.

Jungkook shook his head, “Jennie and Taeyong might but not as far as I know…do you have a name on your mind?” he asked.

Rosé looked at the baby on her arms, her eyes were twinkling and wide open as though she too was asking Rosé the same question.

“Aster…” Rosé replied as the baby gurgled and her eyes shone like her namesake. Jungkook took a minute to grasp what Rosé had just said, he remembered his vision in the unicorn realm and smiled. 


Amicitia, Glass Castle

Ten huffed as he blocked another kick from Lisa. They had been sparring since before the sun had cracked the horizons of Amicitia.

The gong rang signaling the change in the attacker.

Lisa swiftly changed to a defensive stance. Ten ruthlessly attacked Lisa, he knew where her weak points were and he didn’t hesitate to target them. Lisa blocked each attack but Ten’s kicks were gradually pushing her backwards until she was pushed against the wall.

The gong rang once more.

Lisa sprang from the wall. Their spar went on until another celestial ran into the room. Both Lisa and Ten looked over at the celestial who was breathless from running. 

“Lisa, there is a message for you,” the celestial informed, to which Lisa ran out of the room with Ten in tow.

The wall slid open with Lisa’s touch. Lisa and Ten entered the pitch-black room. The large screen in front of them lit up and revealed a coded message from the spy. Both Lisa and Ten’s brows were furrowed in concentration as they tried to work out the meaning of the message. Lisa eyes widened as she finally understood. She made a connection with another celestial, “Close down the ports, NOW!” she ordered.

Both Lisa and Ten knew what was coming and what they had to do as leaders. Before leaving the room, Lisa turned around and brought Ten into her embrace. 

“If anything happens…just know that I loved you more than anything,” she said, her voice carried the severity that was so unlike her bubbly personality. 

Ten cupped her face in his palms and touched his forehead to hers, “I know,” he said which made Lisa giggle. She looked at him suspiciously, “Since when have you been so confident?” she asked jokingly.

Ten looked at her adoringly, he loved seeing her smiling face and he loved the fact that he could make her happy enough for her face to light up like that. He wished to never hear her voice carry that serious tone. His palms still lingered on her face, his thumbs drawing lazy circles around her cheeks. He looked at her as though she would disappear into thin air if he looked elsewhere.

“It’ll be fine,” he said interlocking his fingers with hers, “Remember what Boa used to say? You and I together are undefeatable.”

“Are you saying you will stick with me for life then?” she asked unexpectedly.

“What if I am?” Ten challenged.

“I think I would accept,” said Lisa before dashing off leaving Ten with an enamored look on his face.

........

Lisa stood around the circular table with Ten, holograms of numerous other celestials were around the table as well. 

“Amber, I need you to assign more people to ports of each planets. All the portals everywhere should be closed. The only portal that will be open during this time will be the one from Earth to Amicitia. I need all of you to be ready for an attack,” Lisa announced.

The atmosphere in the room was solemn, Amber was already dressed in her war armor. The other celestials nodded taking in Lisa’s orders.

Jisoo too entered the room in a while….
 
Space

Jaebum cackled as he watched the city underneath be ripped into pieces. Somewhere alo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter