Family

The Universe Collided
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amicitia, Inside the Glass Castle

Jungkook and Taehyung sat still on their chairs as Jisoo announced that a decision had been made. Jennie got up and started pacing around. “This is a complicated plan” started Rosé. Lisa excitedly continued “See the neutrality pact states that celestials aren’t allowed to help Earth, as a planet, but it doesn’t say anything specifically about humans or animals, until now we thought Earth meant humans and vice versa but this could be the loophole”

“This is never gonna work” said Jennie shaking her head “the main reason for the neutrality pact was because the other celestials thought humans were dangerous and now we’re supposed to convince them to help humans beacuse they're not a planet?” she continued pacing.

“But the pact doesn’t say humans, it says Earth as in the planet” added Rosé.

“So… you’re helping humans but not Earth?” asked Jungkook interrupting,

“Ok everyone, let me do the explaining” said Jisoo “See we have been looking at Earth for quite some time now, and there is just no way for Earth to recover, the destruction had gone beyond limits and the only way for humans to survive would be to form a space colony in another planet, so yes, we're helping humans but not Earth”

This didn’t sound surprising to Taehyung, he knew Earth was damaged yet part of him was hurt that they couldn’t save it on time “How would we do that?” he asked.

Lisa jumped in at this, “so we have made a plan, Ten and I are going to look for suitable planets for the humans to live on, Jennie is going to Earth with some of the other celestials to help fight the humans who turned inhumane, Rosé is going to the Unicorn Realm to look for ways to save turn back the monsters into humans and to make the planet we find more suitable for humans since the Unicorns helped create the universe they can creat a planet,it's really no big deal for them. And Jisoo is going to stay here and deal with the other celestials”

“That’s what I do best” added Jisoo trying to break the tension among Jungkook and Taehyung.

“I want to help” spoke Jungkook after a while, the two had been quite while trying to take everything in.

“Well you can go back to Earth and finds ways to get the humans to the planet” said Jennie nonchalantly earning stares from the other three “What!! I wasn’t being mean, I was being logical” she retaliated.

“I’ll contact my brother, he should be able to help with that, but we can’t just let you do everything, you are helping us after all” said Jungkook.

“Um you can go to the unicorn realm with Rosé if you want” said Lisa with a smug look in her face. Rosé looked at her suspiciously, Lisa was up to something.

“That would work” added Jisoo sharing a knowing look with Lisa.

“Do I get no say in this?” asked Rosé confused as though what these girls were cooking up behind her back but the case was closed. It was decided that Jungkook would go with Rosé and Taehyung would stay behind with Jisoo.

 

Earth, outside shelter cities

They had been riding through fallen cities for almost the entire day now. The sun was blinding as it began to set behind empty buildings. As they crossed a bridge that seemingly went on forever, Taeyong saw trees that weren’t dead for the first time in a while.

Soon they were on a dirt path leading up to a clearing beneath which they could see a valley. As the Johnny and Jaehyun gasped at the view Taeyong stayed quiet, this view felt very familiar to him. Images flashed in his mind of him playing with kids his age, of being separated from someone. Suddenly he was filled with unknown grief.

They had finally made their way down into the heart of the valley when the bikes stopped. Taeyong got off the bike as did everyone else. The bikers took off their helmets, the one who had been with Taeyong spoke first “Hey guys, name is Doyoung, Welcome to your new home” he said shaking each of their hands. The other guys introduced themselves and they were Mark and Jackson.

“Come on in, we can talk” said Doyoung beckoning them inside a house.

Inside sat a guy with round glasses and brown hair, he came forward smiling, “Hello, I’m Jinyoung” he said shaking their hands in the same manner Doyoung had. “This is my bro” said Doyoung with a hand around Jinyoung’s shoulders.

“Dude, you really need to take a shower, you stink” remarked Jinyoung. “Really” said Doyoung smelling his own armpits “Yup I’ll be right back after a shower” he said giving the group a cheeky smile. Jinyoung shook his head smiling, he turned over to the three and asked “How was your ride here?”. “Uneventful” answered Johnny looking around, “That’s always the best” added Jaehyun but Taeyoung stayed quiet.

“I know you guys probably have a lot of questions, but can we do this after freshening up and after some food, hmm?” asked Jinyoung. The three agreed and were showed to their rooms. An hour later everyone found themselves clean and fed, they sat around outside listening to the birds’ chirp and the river roar as it flowed across the valley. “How did we not know this place existed?” asked Jaehyun more to himself than to anybody, “Well it wasn’t made to be known by humans” said Doyoung as he made his way towards them with Jinyoung behind him.

“We have a lot to explain to you guys, um where shall we begin, do you know about the celestials?” Doyoung asked sitting down.

“The what?” asked Johnny clearly perplexed.

“Oh boy, ok” said Doyoung as he began to explain the history of the celestials, the warriors vs lovers, the creation of Earth, Amicitia, and the neutrality pact.

“This place was made by our parents; our father was a human and our mother was a celestial from Amicitia, so that makes us half human/half celestial” added Jinyoung.

“Since we are technically outside the pact, we decided to come to Earth and try to help” added Doyoung.

“Why now?” Taeyong spoke, he hadn’t said anything in a while, everything Doyoung and Jinyoung said felt like stuff he already knew, deep down inside he felt troubled and he didn’t know why he was feeling this way. “Why the would you show up now when humans have been suffering for the last twenty years??” he said deciding to direct the unknown anger inside him towards Doyoung and Jinyoung.

“Well for starters we were really young twenty years ago” said Doyoung trying to diffuse the tension, “okay bad joke...” but Jinyoung interrupted him “Look, I know why you’re mad, and we are mad too, we lived in Amicitia for the most parts of our lives and we lived a sheltered life, even when we visited Earth we came here and everything seemed fine, it was only a few months ago that we found that humans were having problems”

“What excuses you have! You know what we don’t need your pity, you can go back to your ing planet and live your life in luxury while we fix our ourselves” said Taeyong as he stormed into the house, Johnny and Jaehyun followed him in.

“He doesn’t remember, does he?” asked Doyoung.

“I don’t think he does” answered Jinyoung looking back at the three.

 

Amicitia, Inside the Glass Castle

 After packing up for the journey, Rosé decided to go see Jennie. She found Jennie doing her usual aerial acrobatics in the morning, “Jennie I need to talk to you” said Rosé while Jennie was hanging upside down. “I’m listening” said Jennie. “Uh. Ok. listen I need advice on how to deal with Jungkook” Jennie flipped over and stepped on the floor at this “What do you mean? Did something happen?” she asked concerned.

“Well, I have to take him to the realm of unicorns with me. I don’t what Lisa and Jisoo were thinking” Jennie had been completely oblivious to the stolen glances and the staring that Lisa and Jisoo had caught so she had no idea why they were being suddenly paired together but Jennie being Jennie said “listen, how about a test to see how well he fights?” Rosé imagined Jennie fighting Jungkook and was certainly very worried… for Jungkook, she rejected this idea.

“Well I think it’s a pretty good idea, you should know how much you can depend on the person you’re traveling with” Jennie had raised a good point, maybe Rosé would test him. After the conversation, Rosé made her way down to Jungkook’s room. She knocked on the door and came in to find no one in the room. “Excuse me? Jungkook?” she  called but g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter