Fallen

The Universe Collided
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Earth, Shelter city 61313

Jennie looked at the huge rockets in the underground hangar, the humans seem prepared to leave Earth. Namjoon had been giving the group a tour of their facilities, “These are the rockets we hope to use when we’re ready for the space colony” he said. “Are there enough for all humans?” asked Jaehyun.
“Should be?” answered Yoongi, “We have contacted all the other shelter cities and so far these rockets should be enough, but we don’t know about the humans outside shelter cities so we can’t be so sure”

Jennie moved closer to inspect the ships, they were nothing like what the celestials themselves had but they would do. “Isn’t it beautiful?” asked Yoongi, “I engineered them myself”, he said starting a conversation.
Jennie shrugged, “could be better” she said honestly, Yoongi smiled, “Why don’t I take you out for dinner? And you can tell me how it could be better” he said curious to get to know her better.
“Sure” said Jennie not really understanding the implication behind the dinner.

Before dinner, Namjoon wanted to talk to the group of four about celestials to understand the whole situation better. 
“So, you’re a celestial and you’re half celestial- half human?” asked Namjoon pointing at Jennie and Doyoung.
“Taeyong is a half celestial as well, his mother was one of the leader of the alliance” added Jennie.
Taeyong huffed, “Can you not bring me up in every celestial business? I don’t feel like one” he said frustrated.
“But you are, and you’re Bada’s son, why don’t you get it?” said Jennie she was frustrated as well, Taeyong really needed to accept his identity and stop whining.
“I’m done with this ing meeting” said Taeyong as he left the room.
Jennie followed him out.

Doyoung and Jaehyun looked at each other, Taeyong and Jennie were a handful for sure. They had run out of counts of the number of times they had fought. Doyoung sighed and began explaining the space history to Namjoon.

Jennie caught up to Taeyong, she called him while grabbing his hand and making him swing around. Unlike what she had thought, Taeyong wasn’t angry instead he was sad. She could clearly feel what he was feeling, guilt, desperation, and loneliness. Jennie stepped up to him and put her arms around him. 
“It’ll be fine” she said making a connection with him telepathically.
Taeyong moved into her embrace, he placed his head in the crook of her neck and his arms around her. On one hand, he was overwhelmed with all the emotions he was having but on the other hand he didn’t know how to feel. He felt murderous rage for the celestials that had killed his father but he didn’t have a face to pour his anger into so he felt like a pendulum swinging from one emotion to another. Jennie didn’t know what to do because she had never been good at comforting others. Jisoo, Lisa, and Rosé had gotten used to her but what was she to do with Taeyong? She hesitantly patted his back. 

Taeyong had heard her voice but she hadn’t spoken instead she had just shared her feelings with him. He now saw how she felt, he saw that she too felt desperate and worried for the celestials back home and also for the humans. Out of the four of them Jennie was the one that had visited Earth the most and she had liked the humans themselves even when she hated their form. Taeyong was getting to know her warmer side that was so different from the cold persona she put up.

They were both vulnerably open with each other now. Taeyong looked at Jennie now and he saw through her emotions, and her memories, but they were interrupted.
Yoongi came around and saw them, “There you are, ready for dinner?” he asked Jennie.
Taeyong was curious as to what was happening, Jennie looked at Yoongi and looked back at Taeyong, I’ll explain later she said as she left with Yoongi leaving him hanging.

WJSN’s planet

Yeoreum and Dayoung’s plan was on full swing, now Xuanyi, Cheng Xiao, Bona, and SeolA were in it too. Early in the morning, SeolA and Bona knocked on Jungkook’s door. He opened the door still half awake, his hair was disheveled and he was squinting because of the morning light. Rosé and Jungkook had talked for a long time the night before and he had only gotten a few hours of sleep. He was hoping Rosé had come to see him but he was disappointed to see two strangers.

Seola and Bona smiled, they thought Jungkook was quite good looking and looked like a bunny, “Hi, we were wondering if you wanted to tour around before you left for the realm”
“Uh, sure” said Jungkook still a dazed from just waking up, he looked behind them to see if Rosé was with them but she wasn’t.

Rosé was still fast asleep when Xuanyi peeked inside the room and Cheng Xiao followed, they woke Rosé up. “Rosie, we need to get you ready for the realm, get up” said Xuanyi taking her blankets.
“Noooo, five more minutes” said Rosé, like Jungkook she too hadn’t gotten enough sleep.

Both Xuanyi and Meiqi together held Rosé arms and made her get up, “We have a lot to do”, Chen Xiao reminded Rosé. They had Rosé bathe in a pool of potions that soothed her skin, later her hair was steamed with sweet floral fragrances leaving it wavy. “Why are we doing all this? I’m just g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter