Special Thank You Chapter!!

The Universe Collided
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey loves!! I wanted to make a special chapter to show my appreciation for you guys. Thanks a lot for subscribing and leaving me comments. I really started writing this fanfic to restart my writing habits because when I started college I had basically stopped writing fiction, and this is also a way for me to relieve stress. So you guys liking this story and enjoying it really makes me want to keep writing and I thank you all again. I will be periodically updating this chapter with drabbles and cute stuff I couldn't include in the chapters because they were kinda out of place. I think I will move the chapter to the end once I am completely finished with the fic but for now this will stay in the middle.

08/23/17: Moodboards have been moved to other chapters!

Are you curious to find out which celestial leader you are most like? well do not fret! Bee (which is me, Sunchild) had made a quiz where you can find out if you are Jennie, Jisoo, Rosé, or lisa? just click here -->Which celestial leader are you??

Don't forget to comment your result and your reaction on the comment section!!

07/25/17: I have some free time today so I am updating this with some visuals that motivated me or gave me ideas while writing, some gifs are just here because I love how aesthetically pleasing they are.

Now for some reaction gifs and scenarios: Starting with TaeTae and Kookie.

Yoongi is visiting Shelter City 61313 in a long time (61313 is actually Bts's debut date), he challenges Namjoon on a dare. Jungkook is excited to see what happens but Taehyung clearly knows this is not a good idea.

Namjoon might think Jungkook is a pain in the and too hard to handle but Jungkook loves Namjoon and looks up to him the most.

Senior Year of high school they go on a field trip to a simulation farm, Taehyung finds his Grandpa's straw hat to wear because he thinks they're going to an actual farm that he had read about and heard stories about from his grandparents. Jungkook is excited as well!

 

Jungkook's heart breaking seeing so many people being rejected from entering the shelter city.

Jungkook and Taehyung explaining their plan to go to Amicitia to Namjoon

Search for the Portal, before he got bit by a snake

Taehyung is out looking for the portal while Jungkook is in their tent unconsious because of his allergic reaction to the snake bite.

Jungkook is Jungshook by all the new things in Amicitia

Jungkook's inner reaction to his first time seeing Rosé, while super drugged. lolz

Taehyung looks at a warrior celestial who has been going on and on about the superiority of celestials over humans for the entirety of their conversation. He has a lot to say back but refrains becuase he doesn't wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter