Love/Destroy

The Universe Collided
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A new star had arrived in the planet and everyone had gathered around to see her. Jennie was in the crowd with Kai and Kuma, she saw Jisoo, the chosen one with the leaders, Eugene, Shoo, and BoA. Jisoo had been chosen to train under the leaders soon after she had arrived, Jennie was curious to see what her powers were since she too wanted to be a leader in the future. The new star’s egg like pod shone a bright cobalt flame, the celestials could tell she was a warrior, a murmur rose among the crowd.

 

Although the planet was the epitome of the alliance with Warriors and Lovers, there were drastically less warriors than there were lovers in the planet. The celestial stepped out of her pod, the ground under her foot cracked, suddenly everything around began to shake. The leaders knew exactly what was happening, they had foreseen this event, in a flash they surrounded the new star and they all disappeared. The ground stopped shaking and everything returned to normal. The other beings continued with their days as if nothing had happened but Jennie stood still, she had watched what had just conspired with a close eye, she too knew exactly what had happened. The new star had the power of destruction, and it was the strongest anyone had ever seen.

 

She opened her eyes, she was lying on a bed facing upwards, the ceiling above her reflected the stars that were invisible to human eyes because of the sunlight. She watched as the last light from her star flickered, she felt a sense of loss.

 

She knew her powers, she knew what they could do, she knew what she was done. She had the power of destruction, with a snap of her fingers she could destroy planets. Her power of course came at a cost, she had no control over them.

 

She heard a knock on the door, a celestial came in smiling “Hi, I’m Jisoo, I live here with the leaders. How are you feeling?” She could only manage a groan “I know how hard it is, you should get some rest and replenish your energy, I’ll be right here…Oh by the way What’s your name?”

“Lisa” she said.

 

“Hi. Lisa! It’s so great that you’re here on our galaxy now! It’s a wonderful place, I’m sure you’ll love it” Jisoo said, her smile unfaltering. Jisoo had a happy aura around her, she seemed like a genuinely nice person and that made Lisa calmer.

 

“I’m sorry but where exactly am I?” Lisa asked, speaking a proper full sentence for the first time.“Oh, did we not mention it?” Jisoo said with a childlike grin, “You must’ve been confused, we’re at the Leader’s castle, it’s made completely out of glass and it floats above ground to maintain the gravity, look you can see the incoming and outgoing port from her too, It’s pretty cool!” Lisa smiled for the first time at Jisoo’s excitement, her happiness was infectious. Lisa found herself relaxing and even looking forward to living here. Soon her exhaustion took over and Lisa found herself deep in sleep. Jisoo looked at her and touched her forehead making sure Lisa would get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter