Broken

The Universe Collided
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap: Jungkook and Rosé are able to persuade Oriel, the Unicorn Queen, into helping out humans. Jennie and Taeyong are heading out to a rescue mission. Rosekook ship has sailed! Taeyong's memories are now all back to him and he has come to terms with it. Vsoo also sailed! Amber angers Jisoo and Lisa and so they contact the "spy" whose identity they don't know because the previous leader trained them in secret to protect their identity. Jisoo and Lisa finally decided to confront the far-right warriors in a universal senate meeting now that they have the Unicorns' backing also because there was an attack in one of the alliance planets.

 Chapter XIV
 

Space, Warrior Territory
 
A group of warrior celestials that had pledged to the notions of the far-right were huddled over a table. The room was deliberately dimly lit to protect the identity of prominent senators whose positions in the senate would be at risk if their affiliation with the radical group were to be known. Jaebum currently stood in front of the group and informed the group of the series of events that unfurled in the space station. Lisa’s escape from the station and Taehyung’s infiltration had been a blow to his reputation as a rising figure of the faction.
 
Many of the warriors were disgruntled with the happenings in the station. One rose up and threatened Jaebum, “You dared to abduct one of the future leaders of the alliance. That was your first mistake and you let her escape!! How asinine can you be to let that happen?”
 
Jaebum listened to all the criticism with his hand tightly fisted by his sides. He had never been the one to take criticism lightly. His nostrils flared as he listened to the warriors around him, blaming him for everything that had gone wrong in the space station. He had resolved to show them how much of a great leader he was. He couldn’t wait for the day these old tards would bow down to him when he would be the one true leader of the universe. Yes, I had ordered for the abduction of Lisa and the attack on the alliance party but this was all for the good of the faction. Why couldn’t these warriors see that?
 
The meeting was abruptly ended when Jaebum walked out of the room with BamBam while being closely followed by the other members of Jaebum’s “team.” They had been walking towards the port when Jaebum turned around and announced, “We’re attacking Earth.” The other warriors in his team were excited, some even clapped and whistled but one seemed perturbed. He trailed behind the group, lost in his own thoughts. I have to contact Amicitia as soon as possible. This is really getting out of hand. Just then, a personal message from Amicitia broke him out of his reverie.
 
Unicorn Realm
 
Rosé stood next to Pasta combing his silky locks but it was safe to assume that her attention was elsewhere. She had been too busy with the celebration last night and with Jungkook this morning but now that she didn’t have something that occupied her the condition set by Oriel badgering her more than she would like to admit. Jungkook had accepted the condition but Rosé worried about the feasibility of the said mission.
 
Pasta shimmied when Rosé stopped combing his hair. “Sorry,” said Rosé with a smile. Pasta neighed conveying his curiosity to Rosé’s dazed state. 

“I’m just thinking about the condition Oriel set,” replied Rosé as Pasta neighed again in response. 

“Really, you think so?” Rosé asked as a confirmation. Pasta neighed again reassuring Rosé. 

Kai and Kuma joined Pasta and Rosé as they walked along the green pastures reveling in the open breeze, a kind of freedom that could hardly be found anywhere else. Rosé spoke to all three unicorns when she said, “I want all of you to stay here in the realm. “I think it’ll be fun don’t you?” She delivered the question in her usually sunny tone but there was also a tone of worry and anxiousness that did not go unnoticed by the three masters of mischief. 

Kuma who strode beside Rosé nudged her slightly to encourage her to elaborate more, “Ok, ok. It’s not safe out there anymore. I just think you guys should stay here and maybe learn about your ancestors or your powers that kind of thing. I will come for you when everything is settled. I promise.”
 
Pasta huffed and turned around acting annoyed which made Rosé chuckle. “I’m not saying you guys are bad. A little training could definitely help though,” she said walking around to face Pasta. After rounds of persuading Pasta, Kai, and Kuma finally agreed to stay in the Unicorn Realm.
 
After parting ways with the three unicorns, Rosé set out to find Jungkook and discuss their next step. She had already made a connection with the other leaders of the alliance, Jisoo, Lisa, and Jennie to let them know about Oriel’s decision. Jisoo and Lisa also informed her about the attack on the alliance planet and their plan to call on a senate meeting.

“We also contacted the spy,” added Lisa.

Jennie had been woken up from her sleep by the connection and asked drowsily, “Have you heard anything back yet?”

“No. Not yet,” answered Jisoo, “How are things going on Earth and in the realm?” 

“We’re headed out to a fallen city tomorrow. Rumor has it that there is a group of humans that haven’t changed yet.”

“That’s good news,” said Rosé happily.

“Yeah, we should be able to rescue them,” added Jennie, she couldn’t wait to go back to sleep.

“I have good news as well! Oriel has agreed to help humans!” announced Rosé.

“Things are looking up on your side. Hopefully it will be the same on ours as well,” commented Lisa which changed the tone of the conversation to a serious one.

“It will be fine you guys. You’re both very strong. I’m sure you can handle the senate,” said Rosé trying to comfort both Lisa and Jisoo.

“Yeah just go kick their ,” added Jennie, eliciting laughter and puzzlement.

“Ugh. I’ve been on Earth too long. I’m starting to sound like humans,” said Jennie.

Soon they ended the connection and Rosé felt someone tap her shoulder. She turned around to find Jungkook behind her with a breathtaking smile on his face. Rosé’s lips turned upward and her eyes crinkled automatically seeing him. “I was looking for you. We need to talk about what happens next,” she said.

“Hm...I wanted to ask you something about that. You know now that we have the unicorns on our side, I was thinking of...uhmm...maybe going back to Earth and helping my brother

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter