Betrayal

The Universe Collided
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Space station in Warrior Territory

Lisa’s eyes fluttered open and was greeted by the dark. She felt as though she had fallen off a skyscraper. Her skin was burning hot, and unaware of it she was shedding tears because of the pain. Her limbs were shackled with heavy objects that restricted her from moving, this also stopped her from healing herself. Her face was covered with sweat, and her bangs clung to her face. She thought of Ten and worried if he was okay.

When Lisa and Ten had noticed that they were being followed Lisa had suggested they attack first but there were far too many of the warriors around them. Lisa remembered the new technique they had been working on back in Amicitia. When their ship had crashed onto the asteroid, she had made it appear as though Ten wasn’t alive, and BamBam had fell for this had left Ten on the asteroid and only brought Lisa with him.

Lisa struggled against the shackles but her energy was completely depleted and she could do nothing but wait till she had some energy or pray someone would save her. Lisa heared footsteps approaching her and it stopped right next to her. She could see that whoever it was now crouched next to her, “Long time no see, Lisa” the figure said. Lisa scoffed, “lucky for me I can’t see you.” She had recognized his voice, it was Jaebum. He used to be friends with Jinyoung and BamBam back in Amicitia, him and Lisa had been acquaintances but he had suddenly left, and rumor had it that he had joined the right-wing warriors that wanted to start another battle and take over the universe.

“How about we change that?” said Jaebum, he snapped his fingers and light flooded the room. Lisa winced at the light, the room was blindingly white and everything was spotless. It was as though no one had ever even breathed while present in the room. She could see that Jaebum hadn’t changed much, he still had that frustratingly cocky smirk on his face.

“Now aren’t you going to ask your old friend how he is?” asked Jaebum pretending to be friendly.

“I’ll play along this time, Jaebum, only because I’m curious, why did you leave?” asked Lisa.

“Good question” said Jaebum pretending as though they were having a lovely tea over the weekend rather than the fact that Lisa was shackled to a bed and could hardly move. “you see, Amicitia was boring me to no end, everyone was nice and happy and it was all unicorns and rainbows and boring ..you get it... I am a warrior just like you Lisa, it is in us to fight, we are made to fight in battles, not be happy and live in castles. When I heard about the right wing warriors, it was like I had found my calling, since then I’ve been waiting for my moment, and here it is” with this he burst out laughing, he had gone mad, his obsession with fighting had changed him. He had been pacing back on forth at the end of the bed as he spoke, he added, “I also have a surprise for you, let me present to you, the mastermind behind your abduction” he pointed towards the door as BamBam walked in. Lisa was shocked, “What are you doing here?” she shouted. Jaebum put his arm around BamBam’s shoulders and smugly said, “He is with us now”

“How could you betray the alliance, Bambam?” she asked disappointment clearly seeping through her eyes. BamBam didn’t say anything, it was almost as if he felt guilty of what he had done. Jaebum spoke up, “it’s not too late, you can join us, we can destroy the universe together, the old Lisa I knew would love too, remember all the power you have, remember the joy of destruction, Lisa, isn't it tempting?”

Lisa didn’t speak as she was thinking of ways to get out of this mess. Jaebum continued, “We know that you’re helping humans, honestly this is the perfect opportunity for us to persuade all the other warriors to attack the alliance and the humans at the same time. Think about it Lisa, join us, what are you going to do now that dear old Ten is dead?” Jaebum cackled as he walked out of the room, BamBam looked at Lisa one last time before he left the room as well.

Space, Asteroid U

Ten woke up and saw the ship burning in a distance. He ran looking for Lisa but didn’t find her. He screamed her name out loud but still no sign of her. He tried to remember what had happened but the last thing he remembered was Lisa talking of attacking the beings that were surrounding him and then he couldn’t remember anything after. Had she gone after them? What had happened? He tried to call out to her telepathically, they shared the strongest of bonds and could reach out to each other wherever but he couldn’t reach her at all. He looked up, the sky was dark with no stars lighting it up, where are you, Lisa? He thought.

Amicitia, Glass Castle

Taehyung looked around him and saw that he was surrounded by strong, formidable women, he was awestruck. The women were all armored as if ready for a battle. He was brought out of his reverie when a bow whooshed past his ears. “Taehyung, Focus” shouted Jisoo, she was on a higher ground watching the training. She too was armored with her stringed instrument strapped on her back and her black hair flowing in the wind. “We are expecting an attack any time and you need to be ready” said Amber reminding Taehyung of the severity of the situation.

After the ceremony, Jisoo had called upon all the alliance planets. The warriors and lovers in front of Taehyung today were among the best in the universe. Now that the army was assembled, Jisoo was on the training ground to form teams to keep in Amicitia as well as dispatch to the other planets.

Jisoo looked at Taehyung fight and saw that he was he was very clumsy. She decided that she would just have to stick with him to make sure he makes it out of this alive. Taehyung on the other hand was enjoying the training, as a kid he had been fascinated with swords, bows, and arrows and these celestials not only used those but they also had potions and spells that helped them during the fight. He was especially enchanted by the spells, he had a childlike excitement about him the entire day that had been robbed of him since the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter