002

I LOVE YOU

"OPPA!" CL shout  and wave Donghae once she see him. "Oppa I have news for you!" she said still clinging on his arm.

"What news?" Donghae asked.

"My boyfriend is coming and I want you and Dara to meet him!" she said with excitement on her voice.

"Really?! You have a boyfriend?????" 

CL slapped Donghae's arm, "What do you think of me? Lesbian? I hang out with but I'm still a girl you know,"

"Dara will be happy to hear that you have a boyfriend," he smile. "By the way, Dara miss you already."

CL grin to Donghae. "Do you think Dara will fall for me if I am a guy?" she smirk.

Donghae become serious. "Dara is mine."

Donghae is a 3rd year college student, taking Business Management togethet with CL. They're friends and neighbors. They also belong to a rich families. Donghae met Dara when they still on highschool on that day he fell inlove with Dara. He will do anything just to make Dara happy. 

"How did meet this boyfriend of yours my dear friend? Is he blind that he choose you?" he teased CL. 

"OPPA!" she glare at Donghae. "He is a businessman. I met him in Jeju oppa."

"So, he is already old?" Donghae asked.

"His not old, he just turn 21 this year oppa. My boyfriend is the heir of their hotel empire." CL boasting her boyfriend to Donghae while they are walking. "I love him oppa, that is why I want you and Dara to meet him."

Donghae stop walking and face CL. "Your my friend and Dara loves you, we don't want you to be hurt," 

"I know i'll be happy with him." she said.

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

-Lunch Time-

Dara is peacefully taking a short nap when someone shake her. "DARA!!!! WAKE UP!!!"

Even if she is not looking she already know whose waking her up. "Bommie I want to take a nap,"

"But I am hungry! Let's go Dara." Bom said stomping her foot. "SANDARA PARK IF YOU DON'T GET UP I'M GONNA DRAG YOU TO THE CAFETERIA!!!!" she shouted that made Dara get up and run to the door. "What are you still standing there Bom? Let's go to the cafeteria." Dara said while running.

Bom run after Dara. "Wait for me Dara!"

They went to Donghae and CL's table. "How are you CL?" Dara asked once they reach Donghae and CL.

"Oh! Dara!Bom! I have news for you guys!" CL said smiling from ear to ear.

"You look so happy CL," Bom said.

"My boyfriend is coming! And I want you to meet him!" CL said.

"WWWHHHATTT?!" both Dara and Bom shouted that make Donghae jump from his seat. "You have a BOYFRIEND?!" Bom said still in shocked.

CL nod with smile on her face. "I cannot wait for you guys to meet him."