009

I LOVE YOU

Less people are coming to Mcdonalds since it's already 10 o'clock in the evening, I feel sleepy and tired due to school works and near approaching school fiestival but it never leave my mind Jiyong. 

It makes me wonder why Jiyong keep popping to my mind and I feel happy everytime I see him.

My reverie were disturbed when an old man wearing suit order his food. "Double chessburger with coffee," I punch and prepare his meal as fast as I can and get his bills. "Thank you, please came again." I said with smile on my face.

As I scan the fast food am working I noticed similar faces are coming to this place maybe because it is late already. "Why eat burger, chicken and nuggets if you can eat a decent meal at your house?" I asked myself still watching the customer eating their fast food meal.

My shift ended, I get my stuff in my locker and check my phone there are few messages mostly from Donghae checking my whereabouts and there is one message coming from Jiyong. I click and read his message, "Hi" 

"Hello," I text him back before I say goodbye to my manager.

I slid my phone to my pocket and ride a bus to get home.

When I arrived at my house I just sent a message to Donghae saying that I arrived home when my phone vibrate indicating a new message. "Still awake this late at night?" it's Jiyong.

"Yeah, I just got home from work," I reply to Jiyong's text.

After a few minutes another message from Jiyong, "you work? where?"

"Mcdonalds near our school"  but before I could send the message Jiyong is already calling.

"Hello? Jiyong?" I answere the call.

"Dara?" Jiyong said.

"Yes Jiyong, this is Dara,"

"I textex you earlier you didn'y reply, I thought your already sleeping," Jiyong said.

"No, I just arrived home from work," Dara said. Then silence envelope around them. "So? how is your quiting your smoking?" Dara asked to start a conversation.

"Well, to be honest abruptly stopping from smoking is hard," he laugh. "but I will lessen my cigaret until it will stop," Jiyong added.

"ok," Dara said. "Good to hear that you decided to stop your smoking," Dara continue.

Dara and Jiyong continued their talk until past midnight. "So, i just this is goodnight," Dara said still smiling and holding her chest.

"Sleep tight Dara" Jiyong said before he ended the call.

Dara still holding her phone to her ear with smile on her face. Dreaming Jiyong, talking to him face to face.

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

Jiyong is happy and hearing Dara's voice makes his day complete. He could not sleep thinking of Dara. As if he still want to talk to her but knowing she still have class tomorrow he needed to end the call.

After his encounter to Dara to the YG Club he thinks Dara is an angel sent from heaven.

As if talking and seeing Dara makes him more excited and happy than his girlfriend. 

Why am feeling this way? As if am falling in love to Dara? But we recently met? An--and I have a girlfriend? What about CL?" He ask himself until he fall asleep. Dreaming about Dara.