007

I LOVE YOU

Dara smile to herself that it reflect to her that this is the first time she walk alone since she dated Donghae. She busy herself looking the boutiques and cafe when rain start to pour.

Dara run to the nearest cafe. "AISHT! Why it have to rain today!" she complained and wait for the rain to stop.

Dara didn't notice that someone watching her. He decided to approach her. "Rain is part of our nature. Plants need rain to produce fruits and vegestables we eat." he said.

Dara faced the man and shocked to see the owner of the voice. "Jiyong? I didn't notice you."

Jiyong smile. "I heard you complaining about the rain," he said and notice she is alone. "Where is your boyfriend?" he asked.

"They are busy practicing for basketball tournament," Dara answered. 

Jiyong just nod.

They remain quite. No one dare to speak and they just watch the rain pour from the sky.

"So? Do you want to eat some pastry first since it still raining?" Jiyong asked.

"Sure,"

They enter in to a pastry store and sit near in the corner. "What do you want to eat?" Jiyong asked.

"Strawberry shortcake," Dara said.

Jiyong smile to her and order their cakes. 

Dara cannot help to smile from ear to ear when she saw how beautiful and delicious her cake. "Oh! I cannot wait to eat you," she said and to the cake and start eating her cake. 

Jiyong slightly laughed. "You sure love that strawberry shortcake," Jiyong said while pointing to Dara's cake.

Dara blushed.

Jiyong keep on staring on Dara. "CL don't like eating sweet, she is very conscious on her diet, and she is not easy to please," 

Dara just listen to Jiyong. 

"Not like you Dara, even small thing such as that cake makes you already happy," Jiyong said and start eating his cake.

Dara just smile. She does not know how to tespond to Jiyong, she decided to look at the window and notice the rain had stop.

"Look Jiyong," Dara said pointing to the sky. "What a lovely rainbow,"

"Yes indeed, what a beautiful rainbow," Jiyong said but he is looking at Dara.

Dara blushedand lower her head. "I think I need to go Jiyong. Thank you for the cake." Dara said and ready to stand when Jiyong stop her.

"You should wear this, it's cold outside," Jiyong said and gave Dara his jacket.

"Thank you Jiyong,"

"Your welcome,"

Dara is already foot step away from Jiyong when she remember something and run after Jiyong. "Uhmm... Jiyong can I have your number? So, I can call or text you when I give back your jacket."

"Sure," Jiyong fish out his phone and they exchanged numbers.

"See you again Jiyong," Dara said and left.

See you again beautiful Dara. Jiyong said to himself and smile