012

I LOVE YOU

Am busy reading my notes when Bom sit infront me. "You look radiant and happy," she said with smirk on her face.

Dara hide her face. "What are you saying Bom?" she said trying to hide her face.

"Recently....?" trying to think of something then look at Dara. "Actually I notice you been do lovely this past 2 months. Are you hiding something from me?" 

"Am not hiding anything from you Bom," Dara said and sigh. "Bom... Their is someone I met and....," Dara is hesitant to tell Bom about seeing Jiyong with Donghae's knowledge. 

"and...?" Bom asked.

"Well I have this friend, we see each other, we hang out together but Donghae doesn't know," Dara said.

"Dara are you cheating Donghae?" Bom asked.

"NO!" Dara immediately answered. "But every I see him my heart beats fast and as if I cannot wait to see or hear his voice," Dara admitted.

"Do you love this friend of yours?" Bom ask again.

"To you the truth Bom, I am falling inlove with him but I don't want to hurt Donghae," Dara said.

Bom sigh and look at her friend. "Dara you need to break up with Donghae or else he will hurt even more, knowing that your inlove with someone else."

Dara only sigh and look at the window.

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

Dara and Jiyong are seeing each other for 2 months now without their partners knowledge. Their friendship becoming strong and also their feelings for each other. 

"Dara, you free tonight?" Jiyong text Dara and patiently waiting for Dara's message.

Jiyong instantly grab his phone when he saw his phone blink. "I have nothing to do after my work, why?" Dara replied.

"Can I pick you up and eat dinner with me?" Jiyong texted.

"Sure, see you later," 

Jiyong cannot wait to see Dara tonight. 

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

"Babe can you skip your work for today?" Donghae asked Dara while they are sitting at the bench near the basketball court.

"No, I can't babe, why?" Dara asked.

"I want to spend the night with you." Donghae said and holds Dara's hands. "We've been together as a couple for years now babe, do you think it's time we do it?" he said with teasing on his tone.

Dara face Donghae and let go of her hands from his hold. "Can you wait, please." Dara said to Donghae.

"How long do you want me to wait? Please... Am your boyfriend besides some of my team mates already doing it with their girlfriends." Donghae explained.

"I want to keep my ity until I get married," Dara said in a low voice just enough for Donghae to hear.

"F**K Dara!" Donghae shouted, he ruffled his hair and calming himself. "I have to go Dara, i'll just text you tomorrow," with annoyance on his voice and leave Dara without looking at her.

Dara remain on her spot, trying herself not cry and watch Donghae walking away from her.

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

Same customers but Dara trying to keep herself busy to forget her arguement to Donghae at their university. Not knowing that her shift ended.

Her manager tap her shoulder. "Dara your time is up. You can go home and take some rest," 

Dara look at the watch. "I did not notice to time," she said and went to her locker to grab her things.

Dara is exhausted that she did not notice Jiyong waiting for her in the car. 

"Dara, you ok?" Jiyong said with concern on his eyes.

"A little bit tired from school and work," Dara said and smile. "So, where do you to go?" she asked.

"Do you want to go to Han River? I already bought our dinner from a chinese resraurant," Jiyong said and assist Dara to sit on his car.

When they arrived at Han River, Jiyong and Dara sit on the bench facing the river. Enjoying the food they have.

Jiyong keep on staring at Dara and he could not keep his feelings anymore. He holds Dara's hand "Dara I am deeply falling inlove with you," he confess.

Dara drop her chopsticks and shocked is visible to her beautiful face. "But what about CL and Donghae?" 

"I don't know but am going to break-up with CL because my hearts beats for you."

"This is wrong Jiyong."Dara cried.

Jiyong hug Dara and comfort her. "I cannot stop myself from loving you Dara. I love you Dara," he cupped her face and lok at her eyes. "Do you love me too?" he asked.

Dara nod but still crying. "I love you so much Jiyong but this is wrong." Dara said.