016

I LOVE YOU

Jiyong is on his way to starbucks coffee shop to meet with Donghae to discuss about CL. He park his car and went to the coffee shop. 

He approach Donghae when he saw him drinking his coffee. "Hello Donghae," he greet him and they shake hands.

"Do you like to order coffee? Black coffee?" Donghae asked.

"No but thank you for asking," Jiyong said

"Well, I call you because of CL. He is a good friend to me. I want to know what is her problem because recently she become aloof." Donghae explained.

Jiyong straighten his sit, "CL and I already broke up," he said.

Donghae become silent for a few seconds and ask Jiyong, "why?"

 Jiyong did not know how to respond to Donghae. 

"Tell me why you and CL broke up." with authority on Donghae's voice.

Jiyong look on Donghae's eyes. "I am inlove with someone else." 

Donghae grip is fist tightly. "You're leaving CL for just another girl," he is controlling his anger.

"She is not just another girl Donghae. She is special and i'll do anything for that girl." Jiyong said. "If you have nothing to say I am going now," he said and ready to leave.

"Do not show your face to CL anymore," Donghae said before Jiyong leave.

After Jiyong leave Donghae dialed CL's number, "Hello CL?"

"Yes oppa?" CL answered

"I talked to Jiyong and he said you and him already broke up. Why you did not tell me?" Donghae asked CL.

Donghae can only hear CL's sobbing. "I-i only give him space but oppa he will come back to me," CL is still on denial that Jiyong and her are over.

Donghae breath deeply and close his eyes. "CL he is inlove with someone else." he said. "I coming to your place, wait for me." 

"What about Dara oppa?" CL said still crying.

"Dara is with Bom. She well understand besides you need me more than she is." Donghae said and he went to his car to go to CL's house.

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

After talking to Donghae he feel some of his worries are gone even he did not tell Donghae that Dara is the girl he love.

Thinking of Dara makes him relax. He drive to Dara's university but stop infront in the university's gate. He get his phone on his pocket and dial Dara's number while looking the students getting in and out of school.

"Hello Jiyong?" Dara answered.

"Dara I'm here at your school's gate," Jiyong said and smile thinking he can see Dara.

"What are you doing here?" Dara asked.

"I wanted to see you. I miss you Dara." He lovingly said. "What are you doing right now?" he asked.

"Class just ended, why?" Dara asked again.

"I wanted to see you Dara," Jiyong said.

 "Give me a few minutes. I just inform Bom that I'll be going," Dara said. 

"ok, i'll wait for you at the car." Jiyong said before he ended the call.

Jiyong patiently waiting for Dara and keeping himself busy by looking at Dara's photos when she is sleeping. 

He did not notice Dara approaching to his car until she knock on his window smiling to him.

"What are you looking at Jiyong?" Dara asked after she sit on Jiyong's car.

Jiyong show her photos, "your pictures, your so beautiful Dara," 

Dara blushed. "Where are we going Jiyong?" Dara asked.

"Where do you want to go?" Jiyong asked Dara.

"Han River" Dara said smiling to Jiyong.

"Then, let's go to Han River!" Jiyong said also smiling to Dara. Before he start the car he caress Dara's hand, "I miss you my Dara." 

"I miss you too my handsome Jiyong."