017

I LOVE YOU

Dara and Jiyong are enjoying their moments in Han River. They are sitting in the bench while Jiyong hugging Dara both facing the river flows.

Both of them are aware that they are hurting Donghae and CL but they also want to cherish every moments they are together.

"Jiyong can I call Donghae?" Dara asking permission to Jiyong.

"Why?" Jiyong asked a little bit jealous.

"I wanted to talk to him. I wanted to tell him about us." Dara explained.

"He called me earlier and we met at starbucks near your campus today," Jiyong confessed to Dara.

Dara quitely listen to Jiyong.

"He asked me about CL," he paused and kiss Dara's hair. "And I said to him we broke up because I am inlove with someone special to me." he continued.

"Is that the reason why your in the university?" Dara asked.

"Yes," 

"I thought you went to our university because you miss me," Dara said with disappointment on her voice.

Jiyong turn Dara so that he can see her face, "and I really miss you. I was thinking to go to your university after I leave to my office but Donghae called. And after we talk I go straight to your university to see you." he explained and he kiss Dara on her forehead, on her nose and lastly on her lips.

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

Donghae is in CL's house, throwing the empty can of beer that CL drink. After cleaning the mess CL made due to drinking alcohol he check CL making sure she is still asleep.

He went to the garden there he saw CL's parents. "Mr. Lee, Mrs. Lee," he greet them. "CL is still asleep." Donghae said to them.

"Donghae do you know why our daughter is hurting?" Mr. Lee asked.

Donghae sigh. "Her ex-boyfriend  broke up with her." he said.

"Heart problem," Mrs. Lee said.

Donghae nod. "It's Kwon Jiyong. He hurt CL." thinking of him makes her blood boil.

Mr. Lee tap Donghae's shoulder. "We know Jiyong, his a good man. It hurts seeing our daughter being hurt but I believe there is always a reason for everything we do," he said.

"He hurt CL, why you are not mad with him?" Donghae asked.

"We already talked. I got furious of what he had done but I also understand him. Jiyong is inlove. I cannot punish him for following his heart." Mr. Lee explained. "As parents we can only support our daughter for her to move on," Mr. Lee added.

Their conversation is disturbed when Donghae's phone ring. "Excuse me," he said and answer his phone.

"Hello..." Dara said when Donghae answered the call.

"Hello babe. Why did you call?" he asked.

"Can we meet?" Dara asked.

"Sure, is something wrong babe?" Donghae inquire.

"I have to tell you something. I'll be waiting for you here in Han River." 

But before Donghae can say something Dara already ended the call. He feel nervous but he does not know why. 

We went to Mr. and Mrs. Lee and bid goodbye.

"Donghae," Mrs.Lee called. "Can you stay with CL for awhile?" Mrs. Lee asked.

"Why? Are you going somewhere?"

"Where going to Japan and since your closest to CL can you please take care of her." Mrs. Lee said

"Sure, no problem Mrs. Lee," he said and again bid goodbye and drive to Han River to meet Dara.

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

"You can do it Dara, i'll be watching you if ever he hurt you," Jiyong said to Dara.

"I know that Donghae will not hurt me," Dara said while holding her chest because of nervousness.

"ok," Jiyong said and went to his car, waiting for Dara.

After Jiyong leave Dara waits for Donghae. She waited for almost an hour until she saw Donghae running to my direction.

"Babe," Donghae greeted her and kiss her on her cheek. "What are we going to talk about?" he asked.

"Can we sit first," Dara said and she waited for Donghae to sit beside her. "Well... I wanted to talk about us," she continued.

"What about us?" Donghae asked. He feel anxious.

"Do you still happy with our relationship?" Dara asked not looking to Donghae.

"Yes, why?" 

"I am not happy anymore Donghae," Dara said fidgeting on the ends of her shirt.

"Get to the point Dara," Donghae said with authority on his voice.

"Let's break up," Dara in a low voice but enough for Donghae to hear.

He look at Dara, he is furious to Dara. "Is there someone else!" he shouted at Dara 

Dara was terrified but remain silent. 

Donghae grab Dara on her arms. "Tell me is there someone else!" he is know shouting to Dara.

"YES!" Dara shout at Donghae.

"SLAP!!" Donghae slap Dara hard on the face and leave before he could do something to Dara that he will regret.