004

I LOVE YOU

"Babe it is already late, you better go home," Dara said to Donghae.

"But I still want to be with you," Donghae pout.

"I'm tired babe. I want to sleep already," 

Donghae faced Dara. "I love you babe. I cannot wait to be your husband," 

"We still need to graduate and maybe we can talk about marriage but for now go home so we can rest," 

"ok," Donghae said then kiss Dara on the lips.

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

Before Donghae start the car engine he felt her phone vibrated. "Oppa where are you?" 

Donghae didn't bother to reply to the message. He start his car engine and drive to his house.

When Donhae got home he saw CL sitting on a sofa watching a movie. "What you doing here CL? It's late already,"

"You didn't reply to my message oppa,"

Donghae sat beside CL. "You cannot come here without my permission CL. I love Dara and I don't want her to misunderstood our relationship CL."

"Dara is also my friend oppa. And I already have a boyfriend oppa," CL said.

Donghae sigh. "I hope our relationship remain friends and I don't want Dara to know about our past."

"Ou past??? oh... You mean, being ME as your ex-grilfriend," 

Donghae face CL. "I don't want Dara to leave me."

"Oppa I already move on from our past and beside I'm totaly inlove with my boyfriend now,"

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

"CL are you sure that your boyfriend is coming? We've been waiting here at the airport for almost 2hours," Donghae said and keep looking his watch.

"Babe maybe their is delay on his flight," Dara said to Donghae

"Oppa I am sure he is coming, so, please be patient oppa," CL said to Donghae and gave Dara a apologetic smile.

CL keep on looking until a familiar figure caught her eyes. She smile and run to the guy. "HONEY! WELCOME HOME!"

"Thank you Hon,"

"Honey let's go and meet my friends," CL said and they walk towards Donghae and Dara's direction.

"Oppa, Dara I would like you to meet my boyfriend," CL said.

"Hello, I am Kwon Jiyong, CL's boyfriend." Jiyong introduced himself. 

"Hi! I'm Lee Donghae, CL's childhood friend and this is my beautiful girlfriend Park Sandara."

Jiyong shake hands with Donghae and Dara. "I hope we could also be friends," he said and smile to Dara.

"Sure," Dara said and also smile to Jiyong.