011

I LOVE YOU

Seeing Jiyong so close makes me blush and giddy inside. The smooth face with his perfect smile makes him so handsome. ​​​​​​

"So? Where we going Jiyong?" Dara ask.

Jiyong face Dara and smile to her. "To the pancke house," he said.

"Ok," Dara said. "Jiyong how is CL?" Dara ask Jiyong.

He face her then look again to the road, "She is fine, why do you ask?"

"Donghae called me earlier, he said she seems depressed," Dara stated to Jiyong.

"Maybe she is tired from school and stuff," he simply answered then he stop his car when they arrived at their destination.

They scan the place and sit at the corner then Jiyong order their food. They are enjoying their food but also their hearts contented being with each other.

Unknown to them Bom saw them entering at the pancake house, she watch how Dara and Jiyong converse and laugh to each other. She smile when she see Dara blushing when Jiyong complement her.  Bom decided to leave and not to interrupt them with smile on her face.

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

Donghae keep calling CL but she didn't answere until he see her sitting at the bench near a tree. "You look sad," he said and sit beside CL.

CL sigh. "Oppa," then look to Donghae. "I think Jiyong is avoiding me," she said.

"Why?" Donghae asked then hug CL.

"I can feel he is avoiding me, and am going to find it out if he is cheating on me?" CL said.

Donghae rub her back while hugging her to confort her.

"Where is Dara?" CL asked.

"I told her I being going to university early because you seems depressed." Donghae answered.

CL only nod.

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

"What a cute couple you are." an old lady approached to them.

"Thank you," Jiyong said to the old lady before she left them.

Dara face Jiyong, confused written on her pretty face, "why you didn't correct her?" she asked.

Jiyong only smile to Dara. And look at his watch. "It is 30minutes before 1 PM," Jiyong said to Dara.

"OH! I have to go to the university my class start at 1 in the afternoon," Dara said.

"So, let's go before you late to your class," Jiyong said and assist Dara stand and went to the car.

They both happy and they remain quite until they reach to school's gate. 

"Thank you Jiyong for your time," Dara said still blush and smile.

"Dara can I call and text you tonight?" Jiyong asked.

Dara nod and smile.

"Uhmmm... Can I invite you again to stroll in the  city in your free time?" Jiyong asked again.

"Sure, anytime Jiyong. So? I'll be going now Jiyong," Dara said then bid goodbye.

Jiyong watch Dara enter to the Seoul University. "I might hurt CL but I need to be honest and follow my heart." he said to himself.