013

I LOVE YOU

CL been calling Jiyong but his phone is out of reach. She is waiting at Jiyong's front door for almost an hour. She decided to go home when after a few minutes still no sign of Jiyong.

She is walking to her car when she saw Jiyong's car. She wait for Jiyong to park his car and approach him. "Honey i've been waiting for you, where did you go?" she asked.

"Sorry if you waited for me but why you here?" Jiyong inquire to CL.

CL hug Jiyong. "I miss you honey," she said and face Jiyong. "Can I spend the night with you? besides it's Sunday tomorrow we can watch movie before we sleep," she explained and drag Jiyong to his condo with smile on her face.

When they get in to Jiyong's condo CL kiss him passionately but Jiyong did not respond to her kiss. CL stop and look confused to Jiyong. "What is wrong honey? Are you sick?" she asked.

Jiyong sigh. "We need to talk but you need to sit first and i'll get you some refreshments." he said and went to the kitchen to get a glass of juice.

"What do you want to talk about?" CL said when Jiyong arrived with a glass of orange juice. 

Jiyong face CL and sigh. "CL we need to break up." he said.

CL is shocked and could not believe that Jiyong is breaking up with her. "B-but why? What did I do?" 

"It's not you CL, it's me." he said.

Cl clutched her fist. "What do you mean" she said with fury on her eyes. "Is there someone else?" she asked controlling her anger.

Jiyong did not respond and nod his head.

CL began to cry. "I-i give you space but please don't break up with me," she plead to Jiyong. "In no time you will forget about her and w-we will be happy again." she said still crying.

"But CL...." but before Jiyong could finish what he will say CL interrupted him. "I give you space to think but please don't break up with me," she said and get her bag and leave.

CL did not care about people seeing her crying, she went to her car, she stay on her car crying.

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

Dara is ready to go to bed when her phone ring. "Babe where were you and what are you doing? I've been calling you but you did not answer." Donghae interrogate her. 

"I got home, there is so many costumers today." Dara lied to Donghae. 

"Ok, let's go out tomorrow babe," Donghae said.

"Some other day babe, I want to rest tomorrow," she said. Jiyong confessed to her and she is happy but she is also tired of thinking of Donghae's feelings. She cannot lie to Donghae forever.

"Let's forget about our arguement at the school, ok?" he said as if nothing happened. "I'll see you tomorrow after lunch" he said and he ended the call.

Still holding her phone. "I am sorry Donghae," Dara said still looking at her phone.

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

Jiyong is really exhausted from thinking about CL. He knows he really hurt CL last night but he could not pretend to himself especially to CL, I have to be honest to her. 

He look at the time and it's already past 12 in the afternoon, he get up and went to the bathroom to have a quick bath and went to nearest restaurant to eat. 

While walking he noticed Donghae's car parked in the ramen house. He enter to the ramen house, there he saw Dara and Donghae eating. He sit near to their table but enough for them not to see him. 

Jiyong can clearly see how Donghae touch Dara and kiss her. He clenched his fist because he cannot do anything because Donghae is still Dara's boyfriend.

"Babe where is the necklace I gave to you?" Jiyong heard Donghae asked Dara.

"I don't know maybe it is in my jewelry box," Dara said.

Jiyong saw how Donghae glare at Dara. "Can you atleast be careful to the things I gave to you." he heard Donghae said. "Are you done eating? Then let's go." Donghae did not wait for Dara to respond he immediately pay for their food and grab Dara out of the restaurant.

Jiyong can only watch Donghae and Dara leave the restaurant, still clenching his fist because he is very jealous to Donghae.