005

I LOVE YOU

Coming back to Korea is the happiest day of my life, but since the day I met Park Sandara I keep on thinking of her. This is wrong I have a caring girlfriend and they are friends. Jiyong argue to himself.

His been keeping himself busy since the day he arrive to Korea just to erase Dara on his mind.

Then his thoughts were disturbed when CL called him. 

"Honey, let's eat dinner together with my friends,"

"Ok, just txt me the time and place," Jiyong said.

"Ok, i love you honey,"

"See you later," Jiyong said before he hang up.

Why am feeling this way. I feel excited but nervous. This is the first time knowing am just going out with CL and her friends. And why is Dara keep appearing in my mind?

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

"Dara, you should tell Donghae how you feel," Bom said while they wait for Donghae. CL texted them that she will introduce her boyfriend to me since Donghae and Dara met him already.

"I don't know how to tell him,"

"Donghae is good and caring boyfriend but if you feel choking in your relationship then tell him, so, he can give you space," 

"I love him but am tired of him. I can't breath anymore. He even talk marriage," 

"Talk to him Dara," Bom said then saw Donghae walking on their direction.

"Ready girls?" Donghae asked and intertwined his hand to Dara's hand. "Babe, why your not wearing the necklace I gave you?" he asked.

"Oh, I forgot babe. I'll just get in my room," Dara said and quickly went to her room to get her necklace.

"Babe wear you necklace always," Donghae said. 

"Ok,"

"Hey! Donghae! Dara! let's go! I can't wait to meet CL's boyfriend!" Bom shouted already in Donghae's car.

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

CL immediately stand up once she saw Donghae, Dara and Bom. "Oppa," she called.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting," Donghae said before sitting down.

"Since Donghae and Dara already meet Jiyong," CL said and face Bom. "Bom meet my boyfriend, Kwon Jiyong." 

"Park Bom, nice meeting you,"

"Nice meeting you too Bom," Jiyong said and look at Dara. "Glad to see you again," he said to Dara.

Dara blushed. 

"Were also glad to see you again Jiyong," Donghae glared Jiyong and hold Dara's hand.