006

I LOVE YOU

Students are all very busy preparing for school festival and activities.

 "Bommie I'm tired already can we please finish this tomorrow? PPPPLLLEEAAASSSEE!!!" Dara pleading to Bom.

Bom think first and smirk to Dara, "In one condition," evil smile on her face.

"What condition?" 

"Let's go clubbing Dara"

"Ok, but don't tell Donghae?" Dara said and smiled to Bom. "Besides he is busy in their try-out and practice in basketball,"

"This well be our girls night out! Am so excited!" Bom glee.

"Uhmm Bom? Do you think I am a bad girlfriend if I wish Donghae have least time with me?" Dara asked in a low voice.

Bom did not know how to respond to Dara's question. Worried is seen on her face. 

"Donghae is so possesive and he always in my house, he text and call almost every minute and I cannot go out without him," Dara continued and she sigh, "As if am his shadow."

Bom can only listen to her friend and hug her. "are you happy with him? Do you still love him?" Bom asked.

Dara become silent. "Maybe I still love him but being with him is so tiring, I need some space from him,"

Their conversation interrupted when Dara's phone vibrated. "I won't ask because I already who texted you," Bom said.

"Donghae is looking for me," Dara said and pick up all her things. "I have to go Bom. See you tomorrow," she said bid her farewell to Bom.

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

Donghae and his team were very busy practicing but he immediately stop playing when he saw Dara walking towards the court. "Babe!" he shouted and run towards her direction.

"are your team done practicing?" Dara asked.

"no, thats why I asked you to come here," 

"But babe I still have lot of things to do," 

"Wait here, I just ask coach if I can go home now," Donghae said and talk to their coach.

Dara can see that Donghae is having a hard time convencing their coach.  

Donghar went back to Dara, "I'm sorry babe, I can walk you home, coach is very strict," he said.

"Ok, I just go ahead babe," Dara said.