019

I LOVE YOU

She is sitting in the lobby, waiting for Jiyong to finish his meeting in the conference room. 

"Miss Lee," Jiyong's secretary approached her. "Mr. Kwon will see you in a minute."she informed.

CL nod, "Thank you," she said.

She stand when she saw Jiyong walking on her direction. "Hi Jiyong," she greeted him.

"How are you CL?" he asked her with concern on his voice. 

"Still hurting," she said. 

"Let's go to my office, so we can talk privately," he said and they went in to his office.

"I am sorry CL if I hurt you," he said when they enter in to his office. He sit infront of CL.

"Why?" she asked.

"It just happend CL," he said and hold CL's hands. 

"When?" she asked trying to stop herself not to cry.

"I don't know, maybe I fall to her when I first met her," he said.

"Who?"  

He look her on the face. "I cannot tell you yet," 

She only nod and let go her hands to Jiyong. "I think I need to go," she said and stand.

He only watched her leave. 

"I will find you whoever you are .You steal Jiyong from me." she said to herself while walking away from the building.

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

"Something is bothering you," she said to her friend while eating her bread.

"Bom, I feel bad to Donghae," 

"Why?" Bom asked.

"I hurt him," she said.

Bom munch to her bread and faced Dara. "Even if you did not broke up with him, your still hurting him by seeing Jiyong," she said.

Dara lood at her lap and fidget the end of her shirt. "It hurts me knowing I hurt Donghae but I feel happy that I can be with Jiyong," she said in a low voice. 

"In every decision whe make there is a consequence we need to face," Bom said.

"I am so selfish," Dara said.

"You did nothing wrong Dara. The only mistake you did is you follow what your heart says," 

Dara sigh.

"Stop thinking to much." Bom console her friend.

"Thank you," Dara said with sincerity on her voice.

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

Dara is waiting for Jiyong at Mcdonalds where she is working. 

She is busy dialing Jiyong's number that she did not notice Jiyong.

She was shock when someone hug her but she relax when she smell the perfume of Jiyong.

"Sorry for being late," Jiyong said and give her 3 beautiful red roses.

Dara accepted and smell the roses. "Thank you Jiyong," 

"Are you hungry? We can eat first before we go home," he said.

"Let's go home and let's have dinner at my place," she said.

Jiyong nod and carry her bag. 

Unknown to them CL followed Jiyong leave to his building and to Dara's work. She watched Jiyong hug Dara. She clenched on the steering wheel of her car.

When she saw Jiyong and Dara crossing the road she accelerate her car that almost hit Dara. 

She drive fast until she is far away from them. 

She dial her phone. "Hello oppa, you would not believe I saw today," she said with smirk on her face.

"I have no time for your game CL,"

"But oppa you will thank me when you know who I saw today," CL said.

"Who?"

"It's Dara and Jiyong," she said then she hang up.

"Jiyong is mine only MINE." CL said to herself.

Dara is shaking after a car almost hit her. 

Jiyong run to Dara. "Dara you ok?" he asked and hug her to stop her from shaking. 

He did not see the car plate number because it happend so fast. His knees weak because he almost lost Dara.

He carry Dara to his car when he is sure that Dara cannot walk because of shock.