014

I LOVE YOU

Donghae is sitting on Dara's sofa when he Dara's phone ring, he read the name of the caller "J" then think of someone he knows that his/her name start with J. "J? Jiyong? Kwon Jiyong?" he thought.

He put back Dara's phone on the table when he saw Dara approaching. "Babe do you talk to Jiyong?" he asked.

Dara become speechless for a second. "Jiyong? CL's boyfriend?" he pretend not to know Jiyong.

"Yes," he simply said facing Dara.

"How will Jiyong and I talk if  he does not know my number," Dara lied to Donghae. "Why you ask?" Dara inquire.

"Because someone called you," he said. "Who is J?" Donghae asked.

"Friend of mine," Dara said.

Donghae become silent. "I don't like you to talk or to hang out with men without my consent," Donghae said with finality  on his voice.

Dara only nod.

"I love you Dara and your mine alone." he said and kiss Dara but she did not respond and slightly push Donghae. "Why?" he asked.

"Am not feeling well," she reason out. 

Donghae sigh and hug Dara. His about to say something to Dara when his phone vibrate, he read his message 

"It's CL, she needs me." he said and put his phone on his pocket.

"Is she alright?" Dara asked.

"I don't know babe." Donghae said and stand and walk to the door. "I have to go babe. I love you." 

Dara nod. "Be careful," she said.

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

Dara check her phone when Donghae left. She clutched her chest her her heart beats fast because of lying to Donghae. 

She decided to lie down, she feel so guilty for lying and being selfish, she is on verge of crying when her phone ring.

"It's Jiyong" she said to herself and answer her phone. "Hello Jiyong," she said. 

"I miss you, where are you?" Jiyong said.

Dara feel contended just hearing Jiyong's voice. "At the house and I miss you too," she said.

"Do you want me to go there?" Jiyong asked with fondness on his voice.

"Yes, I need you right now," she said and put her phone on the table and close her eyes.

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

Jiyong is excited to see Dara. Being with Dara makes him happy. His reverie is disturbed when his phone ring. "It's CL," he said and ignore it and turn off his phone.

He walk to Dara's house went in. He scan the house and saw Dara sleeping on the sofa, he went to her side and wipe the tear fall on her eyes. He carry her and went upstairs, into her room he put her to bed when Dara move.

"Can you stay for awhile?" Dara asked Jiyong.

Jiyong nod and lie besides Dara hugging her from back. "What are you thinking?" he asked while caressing her hair.

"Jiyong I feel so guilty. I cannot lie to him anymore." Dara said. "I have to break up with him but I don't know how to say it to him." she added.

Jiyong hug Dara tightly. "Tell him what is on your mind and heart. Be true to yourself Dara," he said and kiss her hair.

Dara face Jiyong and snuggle to Jiyong's embrace. "I love you Jiyong, so much" she said.

"I love you too my beautiful Dara, please be strong. Your my life and my breath Dara. I'll do anything for you." Jiyong said and kiss Dara before they go to sleep.