015

I LOVE YOU

Bom and Dara are walking in the hallway of their school while carry their books, they are going to the library "Well you stop sighing," Bom said. "You can tell me what is on your foolish mind," Bom continued.

Dara did not say anything until they reach to the library, they sit near the window. "Bom Jiyong confessed to me," Dara said.

"Then? What did you say to him?" Bom asked.

Dara fidget her fingers. "I acknowledge his feeling," Dara said in a low voice.

"What about Donghae and CL?" Bom query.

"Jiyong said he already broke up with CL and  am going to talk to Donghae later," Dara explained.

Bom only sigh. 

"Bom I really love Jiyong," Dara said to Bom.

"If your happy with Jiyong then am just here to support your relationship with him," Bom said and smile.

Dara also smile to Bom. "Thank you Bom for being a good friend," Dara said.

"We must celebrate to my house," Bom glee.

"SLEEPOVER!" they both said while Bom clapping her hands.

The librarian approached them. "Young ladies this is a library. Please be considerate to other students." she said to Bom and Dara because of their mirthfulness. She eyed them before she went back to her sit.

Dara and Bom went back to reading their books but still smiling. 

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

Donghae is looking for Dara when he saw CL in the cafeteria. "CL what are you doing here? You should be in your class right now." he said.

"I'm not in the mood to go to class," CL said and sigh.

Donghae sit infront of CL. "What really is your problem CL? I am here for you," he said and hold CL's hand.

CL did not talk but she is verge on crying. 

"Let's go," Donghae said and help CL stand.

"Where are we going oppa?" CL asked.

"To the rooftop, you can cry in their without someone seeing you," Donghae said and they start walking to the rooftop.

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

Jiyong is still on his office studying the documents he need to sign. There are still documents and contracts he need to read and sign.

"Sir, Miss CL is on the line, do you want to answer the call?" his secretary informed.

"Mrs. Ahn tell her am not here." he said to his secretary.

"Yes sir," Mrs. Ahn said

When her secretary leave, he lean on his chair and close his eyes until his phone ring. 

"Hello, who is this? he asked to the caller.

"Jiyong it is me, Donghae. Can I talk to you?" Donghae said.

"What do you want to talk about?" Jiyong inquire.

"It's about CL," 

"What about her?" Jiyong asked again.

"Let's meet in starbucks near our university," Donghae said.

"ok," Jiyong said and he ended the call.