018

I LOVE YOU

Dara is sulking on her bed thinking her last conversation with Donghae. She have no energy to get up on her bed. Her eyes have run-down from crying. She have not contacted anyone even Jiyong because her guilt of hurting Donghae.

Her phone keeps on ringing, continuous text/messages and calls mostly from Jiyong. 

She feel ashamed to herself for causing pain to Donghae and also to CL. 

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

Donghae still on his room, drunk from drinking too much alcohol. Last night is the most hurtful happend to him and that night he SLAP Dara. He regret slapping the woman he cherished. 

What anguish him more is knowing the woman you love is already inlove with someone else. 

He is furious to the man who stole Dara from him. "I am the only man suitable for Dara." he said to himself while gritted his teeth in anger. 

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

Jiyong is in his car waiting for Dara to come out because he is worried for Dara, he cannot contacted her since last night.

 

-FLASHBACK-

"I hope she could tell Donghae what she feels" I said to myself but keep himself alert if ever Donghae hurt her.

I am standing a blocks away from Dara and Donghae but he visibly see them.

He almost run to Dara whe he saw Donghae is grab Dara tightly on her arm. He clenched his fist because he could not do anything but to watch. He knows that Dara and Donghae needs to talk alone. 

He went to his car. He wanted to watch but his mind telling him to leave and to give Dara and Donghae the privacy to talk.

After awhile he saw Donghae ferociously walking to his car and his eyes are teary. When he saw Donghae leave, he went to Dara but she is not there.

He felt his phone vibrate. He open and read the message.

"I'll be going. I need to be alone." a text message from Dara.

 -END OF FLASHBACK-

 

"Dara please talk to me." he said while looking at Dara's picture on his phone.

He decided to walk to Dara's house and talk to her. He wanted to be with her. He knows she is hurt.

Jiyong went straight ahead to Dara's room, there he saw her lying on her bed on a side position facing her back to me. 

"Please talk to me," Jiyong beg to Dara but she did not say anything and Jiyong lie down besides Dara and hug her. 

Jiyong let her cry until she stop. "I hurt Donghae," Dara said and she face Jiyong.

 Jiyong caress her face but shock and angry when he saw a little bruise on her lower lip. "What happend Dara?" he asked.

"Please don't get mad at him," she said.

"ok, but please tell me what happend," still convincing Dara to tell him what happend.

"he slap me," Dara said in a low voice.

He is mad to Donghae but also for himself. He hug Dara tightly. "I am sorry if I wasn't there to protect you," he said.