003

I LOVE YOU

This past few days Donghae and Bom is very excited to meet CL's boyfriend due to this will be the first time CL will introduce her boyfriend to us. 

"I cannot wait to meet your boyfriend CL," Donghae said. 

"I hoping that he will be my forever just like you oppa to Dara," CL said to Donghae then smile to Dara. 

Dara just smiled to CL not minding to say anything about her relationship with Donghae. 

"Dara and I are meant to be together and I will do anything for her CL," Donghae said while looking Dara with admiration.

"Donghae stop being so cheesy," Bom said while pretending to be puke then everyone laughed.

"So CL, when will we meet your boyfriend?" Dara inquire to CL.

"He will arrive tomorrow afternoon, so, maybe the next day you will meet him," CL said then face Donghae. "Oppa can you accompany tomorrow at the airport?" 

"Sure," Donghae said.

"Thank you oppa." 

Bom is looking Dara intently while Donghae and CL are having their conversation. She can sense that something is bothering Dara. "Dara you ok? You seems quite," 

"Yeah, maybe just tired," Dara said assuring her that she is ok. 

"You can tell me anything," 

Dara sigh. "It just Donghae is always clinging and possesive. I just want to have some time for myself," 

"Tell him wh---," before Bom could finish Donghae already interrupted her.

"Babe let's accompany CL tomorrow," Donghae said then put his arm on Dara's waist.

"Can I just stay home babe?" 

"Please babe...." 

"okay,"