001

I LOVE YOU

Knock...knock...knock... after few knocks the door open revealing a petite woman. "Good morning Babe," Donghae said then kissed her on the cheek. 

"Good morning too Babe," Dara said after Donghae kissed her. "Babe you don't need to fitch me everday, I can go to school by myself." Dara said then they went to Donghae's car.

"It is my duty as your boyfriend to make sure your safe besides I love going school with you," then Donghae start the car. 

Dara just sigh and keep herself busy by reading her notes. "I know am happy with Donghae but why I am feeling this way? As if, i'm getting bored with are relationship. I need time for myself." Dara thought to herself.

"were here,"Donghae said with smile on his face and assist Dara in getting out in the car. 

All students look at their direction once they see them walking. Some admire them for keeping their relationship strong and for their looks. Dara is envy for she is beautiful and smart. While Donghae is famous because he is the captain in the basketball team.

Dara is a Medical student and waitress in a fastfood chain at night to sustain her financial needs. Her parents are living abroad, with the help of her parents Dara manage to enrolled in Seoul University. She meet Donghae on the park when they are still in highschool after 2 years Donghae confessed and Dara accepted his confession. They been a couple for 3years now. 

"Donghae, where you going? your class start at 1pm," Dara asked Donghae.

"I'll just hang out with my friends, why? Do you miss me already?" Donghae teasing Dara.

"just asking. Do you aften see cl?" 

"yes, she is my classmate beside cl and I have the same course. jealous???" Donghae ask Dara. "Cl is just a friend. I love you Dara." 

Dara smile, "I love you too Donghae. I miss talking to cl," 

Donghae pout. "why do you miss her? I am you boyfriend."

"She is my friend too," Dara said then laughed. "Don't pout or I might kiss you my silly boyfriend." Dara smile. "I'll go to my class, see at lunch."

"ok, I love you Dara," Donghae said then kiss Dara on the lips.