Mysterious Secrets

3,2,1 ... {The Masked Performer}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Masked Performer} Chapter 8:

Mysterious secrets

 

Jungsuh looked around in a panic. What the freakin gosh was she to do now? All of the boys were surrounding her and she needed to enter the backstage, but two of them are in her way! She couldn't just dash to the doors looking like a maniac. But she couldn't just stand here and get caught when she obviously had Hyunsoo lie to them about her not working here.

 

She was freaking out and panicking like crazy! What to do, what to do?! Jungsuh hurriedly tried thinking of ways to get pass this frustrating predicament, but nothing was working out. In the end, she had to enact the more logical yet dangerous plan: Walk toward the door with caution and hope to God not to get caught.

 

So, with all the courage she could muster, the young lady quickly walked over to the door and closer to Suga and J-Hope. Her heart was beating like crazy and her body was gradually shaking. As she got closer she looked down to her feet, carefully watching where she was going, and tried to hide her face. Luckily, her hair was kind of down, so her loose bangs were creating a sort of curtain that slightly hid her face.

 

By this time, she was already a feet away from the door and a few feet away from the two idols. Quickly, she grabbed the handle of the door and prayed that the two would pay no mind to her existence. Of course, they didn't but, the sweet and warm voice of Kim Taehyung blasted from around her. He was right beside her and at an angle to where if he had looked over at her, he would clearly see her face.

 

“Hyung! I found something while scanning around the place!” He cheerily greeted. In his hands were some black glasses with fake crystals embedded on to the rims. Turned out, that is where her pair of glasses went, Whoops!

 

Jungsuh didn't pay no mind to them and quickly ran inside as Taehyung walked past.

 

“Huh?” He stopped in his tracks. The other two looked at him curiously as he stopped. “What's up?” Hobi asked as he walked a little closer to him. Taehyung thought for a moment and made a face of curiosity.

 

“That girl just now...” He looked over at the backstage door next to him. The other two looked at it and then back at him. “What about her?” Suga asked.

 

Taehyung pursed his lips and thought. “She looked familiar.” The other two stared at each other confused. “A fan maybe?” Hoseok suggested. Taehyung shook his head and then tilted it still unsure. “No... Hmm?”

 

Suddenly, the rest of the members arrive and greet them. “What's that in your hand, Tae?” Jimin asked as he took the pair of glasses out of his hands. Taehyung just sighed in frustration as he gave up his thought and looked over to his friend. “I found it while strolling around the place. It looked cute so I thought I would pick it up and bring it to the lost and found... but....”

 

“You couldn't find the lost and found?” Jimin added. Taehyung nodded and chuckled sheepishly. “The boy wanted to return it but he just kept getting distracted by the other things and we could not find the owner.” Jin told as he leaned over on the wall nearby looking a bit peckish.

 

“I doubt there is one here anyways. It's a bar. Finders keepers.” Yoongi grumbled a bit as he crossed his arms.

 

“You look tired, Hyung.” Jungkook pointed out. Jin sighed and closed his eyes a bit. “When you have to watch over the God of Destruction and Mischief Maker #2, it is very stressful, you know?”

 

The boys gave a hearty laugh and patted their Hyung in pity. “At least you survived.” Yoongi assured as he massaged the man's universal shoulders. “It wasn't so bad, right?” He asked, a little weary of the answer. Jin peeked from his right eye and looked at Yoongi. “Bad? Taehyung legit almost got into a fight with a drunkard for talking to the man's date and Namjoon nearly broke the bar's expensive glass holder.”

 

They stared at him bewildered.

“Uh...Welp, no hospital fees and broken glass debt, right?” Hoseok tried to cheer him up. Jin sighed. “He flirted his way to earn money from this drunk rich lady,” he pointed to Taehyung, who was in the middle of counting the money, “and he broke a bar stool along with his own sunglasses, again.” He then pointed to Namjoon, who was also in the middle of figuring out how to place the pieces of his glasses together.

 

The members stared in disbelief. “Well, sh**.” Yoongi said as he sighed.

 

Backstage in one of the waiting rooms, Jungsuh had confronted Jun with a very cross expression. “YO JUN!” She burst out as she stomped into the room. Luckily, the make-up Unnies were not there. “Yes?” He answered, most likely already knowing what she was mad for.

 

“First you don't tell me that BTS is here, then you don't tell me where you went, and then I had to deal with avoiding BTS the entire time and I am like, so tired right now! And I still have tomorrow to deal with... You need to explain! And like, WTF is Nana talking about BTS taking me away?” She yelled with all her breath.

 

Jun stared at her slightly amused. “Well.” He calmly replied. “Well, what?” She asked, running out patience with this man. Jun walked over to the clothing rack and handed her the outfit she was to wear tonight. “First and foremost, get changed and I will have the make-up artists do you up. Then, I will explain.” Jungush looked at him in disbelief. “Jun?!” He quickly hushed her by placing a finger to her lips and stared into her eyes sternly. “Go. I promise I will explain.” Jungsuh pushed away from Jun and groaned in annoyance as she grabbed the clothing. “Fine.”

 

With an angry expression, she stomped away to the dressing rooms to prepare. Jun sighed and placed his hands to his waist. “She is particularly feisty today.” He looked up to the ceiling and sighed once more. “For what it's worth, I guess I will have to deal with it. It's all I can do for her. After all, she is my responsibility.”

**************************************************************************************************************

It was now 9:45 A.M and the staff were all getting ready for tonight's show. It was going to be the normal one hour staging and Jungsuh had prepared four songs for the night's performance. The band members were already set and were warming up as Jungush finished up her preparations. She silently sat in the swirl chair in front of the dressing room mirrors and recited the lyrics to her songs.

 

As she sang, she quickly patted her outfit off and fixed her hair. She was suiting a cute white dress with thigh-high back sock leggings, stylish black ankle boots, a nice necktie cuff and studded cropped gloves with a cute black beret on her head. Her hair was down and wavy with her make-up lightly patted. A y-cute style for tonight's show.

Outfit

Today, they didn't have many guests as before since today was a reserved day for the more... wealthy guests. So she had no worries about loud crowds and unnecessary screaming of the youth.

 

But, she also had BTS here. The last time they came, it was an unnoticed visit and it was Youth Night, so there was a lot of people and she had the late night performance. Jungsuh sighed as she finished the last word of the song. Looking down at her lap, she clasped her hands together and began humming to herself to calm herself. Just then, Jun had walked in and quietly sat next to her. Jungsuh noticed and immediately stopped her humming to look over at the man.

 

“Now, tell me.” She demanded. Jun chuckled awkwardly and rubbed the back of his head. “Where should I begin, hm?”

 

“You could start out at why everyone else got to know that BTS was coming here and that where the heck did you disappear to this entire evening.” Jungsuh crossed her arms and stared at him sternly. The man smiled and laid back comfortably on to the chair.

 

“Well for the first one, as I said before, I wanted it to be a surprise.” He began.

 

“I originally only told Hyunsoo, but Nana seemed to have picked it up and spread it to the rest of the staff. And as for where I went, I went to the store for some supplies and also needed to go meet someone.”

 

Jungsuh looked at him suspiciously. “Someone?” She eyed him.

Jun nodded and sighed. “I went to go meet the boy's managers.” Jungsuh stared at him shocked and confused. Managers? Why the heck did he need to go see their mangers? He had no business with them. She never heard of Jun associating himself with BTS. She eyed him suspicious and narrowed at him.“Why?”

 

Jun shrugged and smiled. “That, my dear, is a secret.” He grinned all smug. Jungsuh groaned and hit him on the thigh. “Quit messing around, Jun!” The man merely smiled and moved away from her. “Anything else, Miss Hypercritical Interrogator?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter