The unexpected call

3,2,1 ... {The Masked Performer}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Masked Performer} Chapter 4:

The unexpected call

(A moment before the end of Chapter 3. BTS walking to the car from the club.)

"Yah?! That's was just amazing!" Wows the eldest Hyung.

Jin was just so amazed by the talent that girl had, it was magical. 

The Mysterious Masked Performer. That's something to be interested in.

The other boys too, were still in a daze from the incredible performance.

"She speaks Korean and Japanese! Plus sings and plays the guitar!" Taehyung awes in wonder.

"Talk about multitalented..." he daydreams.

Jungkook grins and wraps his arm around Taehyung playfully.

"She also plays drums, dances, and rumor has it..." the youngster looks around cautiously and smirks.

"She is actually a rich mistress in disguise."

Taehyung looks up at him amused.

"Really?!" His eyes lit up like the Fourth of July.

Whack!

"Be quiet you two." Yoongi groans.

The two little boys rub their heads in agony and groan. 

"Ahhhhhh~ That hurt Hyung..." Taehyung pouts.

Yoongi merely clicks his tongue and ruffles the "baby's" brown hair.

"Stop exaggerating. Both the pain and the rumors." The rapper Hyung advises.

"It could be true!" Jungkook butts in with sass.

J-Hope gives a hearty laugh and rubs Jungkook on the back as he walks by and ahead of him.

"And I'm the Queen of England." 

The team gives a friendly laugh and they all head into the car happily.

(Just a FYI of their seating:
Driver - Manager Hyung
Front seat - Jin
Middle seats - (left to right) Jimin, Namjoon, and Suga
Back seats - (left to right) J-Hope, Tae, and Kookie)

As they got comfortable in their seats, Jimin takes out his phone from his pocket and as he does, a slip of paper falls out.

"Oh?" Namjoon, who was sitting next to him, picks up the slip and examines it.

His curious expression becomes a playful and somewhat creepy expression as he wriggles his brows and smiles at Jimin.

"A phone number?"

Jimin immediately snatches the paper away and holds it tightly to his chest.

"A-ah?! I-it's not like that!" Jimin stutters.

Namjoon merely sneers.

"Sure."

Jimin pouts and looks at his band mates.

"I'm serious! Right!? Yoongi-Hyung!"

Yoongi merely yawns and lays back on the seat.

"Yeah."

"See?!" Jimin points out.

"Okay okay, who is it anyways?" Hoseok peers over Jimin's shoulder.

Jimin looks at the slip and smiles.

"It's from this girl me and Yoongi-Hyung met while shopping."

"It was a girl!" Namjoon blurts.

Jimin glares daggers at him but shoves their Leader-Nim's words out of his mind.

"Anyways, me and Yoongi-Hyung helped her out and we became acquainted." The Mochi explains.

"Really?" Jungkook too, peers from behind.

Jimin nods with a smile.

"What's her name?" The bunny-boy asks.

Jimin was hesitant. He didn't know whether to trust his broskies with such information, especially with a girl they just met.

Taehyung too, was curious and lost patience with Jimin. Quickly he tries to snatch the paper out of Jimin's hands, but he was faster and swerved at lightning speed.

"Nah ah!" He taunts.

"Ah! Jimin!" The fellow 95-liner mopes.

"Her name is Jungsuh." Yoongi groans with a raspy voice, clearly irritated with his comrades commotion. Can't a guy get some sleep?

"Hyung?!" Jimin yells as he glares at Yoongi, who just casually, laid still with eyes closed.

"Jungsuh?" Jin repeats.

"Pretty name."

Jimin sighs in defeat and stares at the slip.

"Yeah... Jungsuh."

Taehyung had a sudden idea.

"Call her." He advises.

They all looked at him questioningly. Except, Yoongi of course. Sleep > girl.

Jimin stares shocked.

"Yah? I can't just call her out of nowhere in the middle of the night?!" Jimin protests.

"Yeah! That's just creepy and weird!" J-Hope agrees.

Taehyung scoffs and grabs Jimin's phone along with the slip.

"Yeah you can. It's all about timing." He starts to dial the number and grins.

"And this is good timing?" Jin points out at the clock reading 1:20 A.M."

Taehyung finishes the dial and hits call.
"Yep." 

"TAEHYUNG!" Jimin yells as he tries to grab the phone. 

But Taehyung flung away in sonic speed and waited for an answer.

Nothing.
Nothing but the usual "the number you are reaching is currently unavailable- blah blah~"

"See?" Jimin glares.

Taehyung pouts and redials.

"Let's do it again!"

Jimin groans and asks Jungkook to take the phone away from the trickster, but as we all know, Jungkook is another trickster who merely ignores his Hyung and laughs.

"Hyung, are you sure it's gonna work?" The maknae gleams.

Tae shrugs. "That's why I'm trying again!"

Jimin loses it and grabs the phone away. He was about to click on the cancel button until he heard the phone pick up.

"Too late!" J-Hope laughs.

"H-Hello?" A girls voice answers. 

HOLY CRAP. 

Jimin's mind went crazy and he didn't know how to react. But luckily he regained composure and put the phone to his ear.

"Hello?" He quickly answers.

"Huh? Uh... who..."

"Aha... Sorry. You must be confused, huh?" He awkwardly and shyly speaks.

It's me, Jimin."

"Oh... Jimin." Jungsuh replies.

...

"AH?! Jimin!" She exclaims.

She totally forgot she gave him her number.

"Ahaha... Hey." The sweetheart greets.

Jungsuh was completely flabbergasted by the sudden call and could barely utter a word.

"J-Jimin... I... uh?" She stutters.

Why the hell is Park Jimin calling her at like 1:30 in the morning?!

Jimin huffs and chuckles awkwardly.

"Sorry for the really late call..." he apologizes, emphasizing the "really" part.

It really was a really late call. And this really late call was getting awkward.

"Um... Jimin-ssi? Is there something you wanted to talk about?" Jungsuh questions. There has to be a reason why he would suddenly call out of nowhere in the middle of the night.

Needless to say though, he had no legit reason for calling. It was because of Taehyung that he "called".

Jimin tries to come up with a good reason, but nothing was coming up.

It took a while before he could think of something, but was too late as Mr. Troublemaker TaeTae, stole the phone once again and smiled slyly at his fellow bro.

"Ahn-yeong! Jungsuh-agassi!" He greeted delightfully.

Jungsuh jumped at the sudden change of voice and tone.

"Um... Hello?" She replies warily.

Taehyung pouts at the sound of her voice.
"C'mon? You don't know who I am?"

Jungsuh laughs awkwardly. "Aha... sorry, no."

Taehyung pouts even more but soon smiles brightly and cutely again.

"It's okay. It's Taehyung! Kim Taehyung! Or also V!" He beams.

Jungsuh giggles at his adorable tone and smiles.

"Ah~ Taehyung-ssi."

Taehyung gleams at her sweet tone and looks over to Jimin.

Jimin only glared at him.

"Ah! Jungsuh-agassi! Jimin looks very scary right now."

Jungsuh tilts her head in confusion but goes along with the conversation.

"Is that so? He's maybe tired. Or..." Jungsuh pauses.

"Ticked you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter