3,2,1 ... {The Masked Performer}

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

A lot of things can happen in three seconds. Love, hate, death, life and fate. What happens when in three seconds, a girl with a fate as twisted as a swindlers dignity and a group of popular boys whose fate is as pure as that of an angel, suddenly intertwine? As their fates collide, these people eventually come to realize that the excuse of "coincidences" may be less prominent in their life events to come.

"We only met eyes for three seconds. But, in those three seconds, it felt like an eternity. Our lives changed that day... for the best and worst..."

 

 

 

Characters:

Name: Kang Jungsuh

Stage name: Masked Marionette

DOB: Unknown

Info:

Intelligent and talented young girl who hides her face when performing at the club/bar,  Lotus Garden. This alter-ego relfects greatly on her true self and what lies in her heart. She is also a very calm and caring person.

 

Name: Kim Namjoon

Stage Name: Rap Monster

DOB: September 12

Info:

A very intelligent and sophisticated young man who has the rapping ability of a professional. Leader of BTS and the member that is the most collected of the rest. But has a tendency to break things often.

 

Name: Kim Seokjin

Stage Name: Jin

DOB: December 4

Info:

The eldest of BTS and is the most handsome of the group. Known as the awkward Hyung, he has a tendency to overly boast about his looks and jokes around like an old man. Though at times cocky, he is kind-hearted and can be modest.

 

Name: Min Yoongi

Stage Name: Suga

DOB: March 9

Info:

A very stoic and care-free young man whose love for music surpasses any other form of love. He has a very chill personality and tends to be very blunt with his opinions. Though harsh with words, he is very sweet (like sugar lol) and at times acts like a complete child.

 

Name: Jung Hoseok

Stage Name: J-Hope

DOB: February 18

Info:

A very bright and cheerful young man who always declares that he is everyone's Hope. He is always seeming to be in a happy-hyper mood and loves to move around. Known as the dancer of the group, he is always dancing and practicing. Even with his go-lucky personality, he is somewhat sensitive to hate and always seems to spot others sorrow.

 

Name: Park Jimin

Stage Name: Jimin

DOB: October 10

Info:

Known as the cute yet y member of BTS, he is a lovable and pure person who enjoys singing and dancing. He says he is not fit for acting cute and y on the spot, but will try his best on whatever task. He is also a very playful and childish person who loves to mess around with Taehyung and Jungkook.

 

Name: Kim Taehyung

Stage Name: V

DOB: December 30

Info:

This member is known to be very playful and cheeky when he wants. He loves to mess around and is known to be very clingy. Aside from his childish and cute demeanor, he can also act manly and swipe a little y into his actions. He may be mischivious along with fellow mates, Jimin and Jungkook, but he is very kind and loves people.

 

Name: Jeon Jungguk

Stage Name: Jungkook

DOB: September 1

Info:

He is the most mischevious and talented member of  BTS. Ranging from singing, dancing, rapping, drawing and sometimes acting, he can do it all. Being the youngest, he also is very playful and tends to "bully" his Hyungs for their laziness or inability to do things. Though named troublemaker, he is very kind and is very determined in what he must do.

 

Side Characters (Important Ones):

 

Name: Park Hyunsoo

Stage Name: N/A

DOB: June 11

Info:

He is Jungsuh's long-time friend and co-worker at Lotus Garden. He has a very cold demeanor and tends to push people away.  He views Jungsuh as though she is his own blood sibling and watches over her diligently. Though cold and distant, he is very kind and vows to protect Jungsuh with his life.

 

Name: Kwon Ji-Hyun

Stage Name: N/A

DOB: July 5

Info:

A young rich girl who encounters Jungsuh multiple times and eventually befriends her. She is very outgoing and friendly with a heart of gold. Though she may seem all formal and lady-like, she has a tendency to over-react and is a huge "otaku". She looks up to Jungsuh and admires her strength.

 

Name: Im Hee-joo

Stage Name: N/A

DOB: January 9

Info:

Rich hieress and huge fan of BTS. Hates Jungsuh at first sight and vows to ruin her. She was raised like a princess and was spoiled by her parents in guilt due to their constant absence from home. Does whatever it takes to get what she wants.

 

***

Foreword

Hello~ MyungsooOppaLover here and I have presented my new BTS fanfic. It's an idea I thought of when I was listening to some music. Inspired by the song Karakuri Pierrot, I created Masked Performer. Warning, I do use slight profanity (censored). But don't worry, it is not in any offensive way. Hope you like this story and support it! I do advise those who enjoy this to subscribe due to the fact I update at sort of random times. So that will help with easier catching up.

Credits to owners of renders used in edits. I would credit each and every one but I used a few and can't remember which was which. I'm sorry. (Edits are mine, though.)

Story belongs to me and all ideas are mine. By any chance there is a sort of similarity to another kind of writing, it is coincidental. Images and songs are credited to original and rightul owners.

And big credits to a good friend of mine, MSEYEON from Tumblr for the amazing cover image! Please check out her works if you like!

Link: https://mseyeon.tumblr.com/

Thanks for reading!

MyungsooOppaLover
I’m back darlings! I’ll have a new chapter posted sometime before the end of the week. Thank you for the patience!