Prologue

3,2,1 ... {The Masked Performer}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
3, 2, 1... {The Masked Performer}   Prologue

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

When did it all start?

When did it all become so difficult?

When did I start to question myself?

When did my heart become so weak to it all?

When did my entire being become so tense to all things around me?

When... did it all start?

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"KANG JUNGSUH!" Suga calls out. His breathing was cutting short and his body was aching.

 

Breathing in and out heavily, the dark haired idol anxiously looks around in fear.

 

"Jungsuh!" He calls out again.

 

"KANG JUNGSUH!"

 

He waits silently, hoping to get an answer.

 

"Kang Jungsuh!" Another voices echoes in the dark streets.

 

Namjoon came running toward Yoongi, breathing heavily.

 

He looks at his fellow band mate and stares with desperation.

 

"Did you find her?" He asks as he bends over to take a breath.

 

Yoongi shakes his head and looks around again.

 

"Hyung!"

 

Both Jungkook and Jimin came running up to them just as tired as the latter.

 

"Hyung... we couldn't find her." Jimin tells with a sound of despair in his voice.

 

"Tch!" Suga clicks his tongue and held his hand to his head in frustration.

 

Jungkook, who was on his phone, sighs as the call once again was inactive.

 

"She still hasn't picked up either."

 

Suddenly, a flood of foots steps echo from the right. The boys look over and see Jin and Taehyung emerge from the darkness.

 

"No luck here." Jin announces, disappointed.

 

Taehyung looks at them sadly and shakes his head.

 

"She is not even at the school."

 

The boys began to huff heavily as they looked around their surroundings.

 

Their breaths heavy and hearts weighed down, they couldn't think straight.

 

"Jungsuh!" J-hope's voice roars from a distance.

 

"Yah?! Kang Jungsuh!" Ji-hyun's feminine voice yells.

 

The two come running over to the group of friends and look at them desperately.

 

"Please tell me someone has at least a lead?" Ji-hyun pleads.

 

Everyone was silent but their heavy breathing. 

 

The petite girl looks down in pain.

 

"Where is she?" She asks in fear.

 

"Where the hell is she?!" Yoongi bursts, frustrated by the lack of progress in their search.

 

"Hyung, calm down! We will find her!" Namjoon assures, trying to calm down the now frustrated rapper.

 

Yoongi groans and punches the nearby wall.

 

Luckily, it wasn't so hard, so he didn't sustain any injuries.

 

"We have been searching for more than two hours now, and nothing!" He yells.

 

"Hyung, we will find her." Namjoon calls out.

 

The dark-haired rapper sighs and looks down to the cement ground as he leans one hand on the wall.

 

Everything was so frustrating right now. First, Jungsuh announces that she is leaving school, then the company tells them that the scandals and rumors were growing, Jungsuh suddenly ignoring them, and now they have her suddenly going MIA; he was going crazy.

 

Namjoon had noticed his band mate's frustration and tries to calm him. But Yoongi was already so far into his emotions.

 

"Yoongi-Hyung, lets go back to the bar and rest. Everyone is tired and-"

 

"Go back?" Yoongi questions.

 

"Yes. We can rest for a bit and think of a way to find her." Namjoon advises as he touches Yoongi's back.

 

Yoongi scrunches his face in annoyance as he heard the man's proposal.

 

"What I'm trying to say is that, we need to be calm and think things out."

 

Yoongi sighs in growing frustration.

 

Think? Rest? How the hell could he at this urgent predicament? The hell was Namjoon thinking?

 

"Yoon-" 

 

The angry rapper suddenly shoves Namjoon's hand away and scoffs.

 

"Bulls**t."

 

Namjoon, as well as the others stare in complete shock at Yoongi's absurd reaction.

 

"Yoongi, calm down." Their leader warns sternly.

 

"Shut up" He speaks with a louder and more aggressive tone.

 

"I know you're tired and confused, but this isn't the time to be tiring yourself out! We all want to find her, but it's exhausting looking around the entire city." Namjoon sternly states.

 

"Hyung, I'm sure Jungsuh is fine." Jimin tries to calm things.

 

Namjoon walks closer over the man and stares at his back worriedly.

 

"Then I'll look for her myself." He declares as he begins to walk off."

 

Namjoon stops him by taking hold of his arm and squeezing it tightly.

 

"You're being too over emotional. Stop releasing this fury and try thinking." Their leader tries to reason out.

 

Yoongi clenches his fist and held his breath.

 

"Calm down? Stop? Think?" He mutters.

 

Namjoon's "advising" and "nagging" wasn't helping with Yoongi's growing fury as well as the fact that he was now becoming emotionally unstable from what had happened before Jungsuh had gone missing. It was all just biting at him.

 

"We can't keep going." Namjoon speaks once more.

 

"Calm down and-"

 

Suddenly turning around and smacking Namjoon's hand away, he bursts.

"HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO BE

CALM?!" 

 

His face was red and his veins were protruding from his anger.

 

Everyone stares at him completely at lost from Yoongi's sudden burst.

 

All of Namjoon's words were nothing to him at the moment. All he wanted was to keep going. All he wanted was to find Jungsuh.

 

"JUNGSUH HAS BEEN MISSING FOR ALMOST AN ENTIRE DAY AND KNOWING HER IN HER STATE RIGHT NOW, SHE MIGHT HAVE DONE SOMETHING STUPID OR WORST!"

 

He stares daggers at Namjoon.

 

"UNLIKE YOU GUYS I CAN'T JUST BE CALM AND F**K AROUND!"

 

The words that spat from the rapper boy's mouth had hit a nail in Namjoon. His calm was breaking apart.

 

"This "resting" and "thinking" bulls**t isn't gonna solve anything! Jungsuh is gone and isn't gonna just pop back anytime soon!" Yoongi stares at the fellow rapper in fury.

 

"I thought you of all people, would understand more than anyone else?! Useless..." Yoongi unconsciously insults.

 

Jin notices the escalating problem and tries to shut Yoongi up, until Namjoon makes a move.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter