Confession in the classroom

3,2,1 ... {The Masked Performer}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Masked Performer Chapter 15:

Confession in the classroom

 

It has already been a few weeks since Jungsuh had started her new life at Seoul Academy. It started off a little rough with all the transfer papers to deal with, the legal documentation, and the random event in which BTS suddenly become her classmates and the fact that the school’s “popular” girl now despises Jungsuh. But, it’s all good!

 

School wasn’t that stressful as pharmacology school, but the fact that she had to keep up with daily training and interactive assignments, Jungsuh was feeling the physical numbness of all this work. From dancing to singing, to even acting; it was all interactive activities.

 

But, the upside was that she was actually getting closer to the boys rather than distancing herself… like she had intended to do prior to Heejoo’s confrontation. Of course, that would fail no matter what she did anyway. The seven boys, specifically Taehyung and Jimin, were intent on being buddy-buddy with her.

 

Jungsuh didn’t care anymore to be completely honest. She liked their company and enjoyed their presence as friends. She had people to talk to and someone familiar to sit next to in each of her classes. Literally, at least one is in each of her classes. Which was completely fine. She had Jihyun for a few as well. And since this was an academy with college regulations, everyone was pretty chill (excluding Heejoo and her friends obviously).

 

The only problem with her growing companionship with them was her constantly having to keep tabs on her secret. The boys still visited the bar often, usually on weekends, and tend to stay a little late to let the fans clear out. Jungsuh was always on the move and constantly hiding from them. She couldn’t change her work hours since its already been altered for school and she really cannot explain to them the truth. Not after how far she had already gone with it.

 

Jihyun also didn’t know about her secret as the Masked Performer. Previously, Jungsuh had wanted to tell her, but things came up and she eventually gave up. Jihyun seemed to understand and never brought it up again. She felt bad, but it seemed to work out for the better.

 

Now, Jungsuh was in class and currently drowned in a certain predicament.

 

“Lies.” Jungsuh growled as she stared dead-straight into Taehyung’s eyes. They were currently in class and Taehyung was her partner for the specific project they were accounted for. “But I am serious!” He defended. He was prompt on making her believe him. But, Jungsuh, being Jungsuh, frowned and shook her head. “Kim Taehyung. No.” She retorted.

 

They continued to banter on with the issue and since they were already completed with the work, most credited to Jungsuh, it was no problem for the professor. Of course, for the other students, it was an unbelievable ramble of inaccurate statements and utter nonsense.

 

“Kim Taehyung, I am serious. There is no way.” Jungsuh growled once more. The opposing young man frowned and planted a hand down onto the desk, firmly. “Kang Jungsuh, I am serious! There is a way!” He retorted. Jungsuh sighed and placed her hand over her face. She was getting very irritated with his stubbornness. The common sense in this young man lacked in every way possible.

 

“For the umpteen time, Taehyung, rabbits cannot eat carrots and do not sing!” The young lady explained. Her patience with this man was fading and the look on her eyes seemed to be losing its light as she was about to just give up on this man. Taehyung on the other hand was still intent on the fact that rabbits can eat carrots and do sing.

 

“I am right!” He folded his arms around his chest and stared, unwavering. Jungsuh sighed and just nodded. “Oh my lord, whatever.” She gave up and just sat back in her seat. Tae smiled and grinned victoriously as he unfolded his arms.

 

“See?” He chimed, but Jungsuh just sighed and looked away with an irritated expression. Taehyung frowned at her face and immediately reached out to her and grabbed her arms. “Ah… Are you mad at me?” He asked, sadly. Jungsuh didn’t answer and just looked at him. Tae felt a ping of guilt at her expression and pouted. “Ahhh… Jungsuh…” He groaned as he shook her hands.

 

Junsguh tilted her head and eyed him teasingly. She was just teasing him, but he seemed genuinely worried. Taehyung then got out of his seat and walked over to her, then suddenly taking both of her hands and cupping them in his as he took a chair nearby and sat next to her. He looked up at her with puppy eyes and pouted. “Ahhh… I am sorry Jungsuh! Don’t be mad!”

 

Jungsuh tried to hold in her smile, but failed as he tightened his grip on her hand and then began to rub it against his soft cheek. “Jungsuh~” He called out again. The black-haired lady sighed and chuckled as she pulled her hands away from him.

 

“Okay, okay. Taehyung, I’m not mad. I’m just teasing.” She explained as she grinned at him sweetly. His frown immediately perked up and a bright and relieved smile plastered his face. “Yay!” He chimed. Jungsuh giggled and rubbed his head. “You baby.” Tae grinned, looking like a pleased puppy.

 

“I thought I was the baby?” Jungkook butted in. He had just finished his work with his partner and walked over to the two, curiously. Jungkook had the same class as them this period and got lonely, so he went over to the two noisy classmates. “You are physically, but mentally, it’s Taehyung.” Jungsuh told as she removed her hand from Taehyung and sat back.

 

Jungkook frowned and sat in Taehyung’s former seat in front of Jungsuh. He laid his arms across the desk and leaned forward towards Jungsuh. “I can act l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter