Plans for the night

3,2,1 ... {The Masked Performer}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Masked Performer} Chapter 2:

Plans for the night

"Hyuuuuuuunnnnnggggg~" Taehyung groans in absolute boredom as he lays upside down on the sofa.

"What?" Jin, who sat silently reading next to him, replies irritated at the boy's exaggerating complaints.

"I'm so bored..." he whines with a pout.

"And what do you expect me to do about that?" The sassy Seokjin replies with a sigh.

The boys were all just lounging in their dorm either doing nothing or... nothing. 

 

Today was supposed to be everyone's holiday and they were to spend it as they please. But, things didn't go out as great as others wanted.

The maknae line were raring to go out and have fun but, the eldest Hyungs were not in the mood to do so.

Though, Jimin was able to miraculously convince Yoongi to take him out shopping, but that was it.

The rest stayed home and "chilled" for the rest of the day.

"Hyuuunnnggggg~" Taehyung whines once more.

"I can't do anything. It's late already. Manager Hyung won't let us go out alone at this time." Jin replies again.

It was already 10:25 p.m. and "curfew" was by 10:30-11:00. Trying to sneak out or something of that sorts would result to indescribable punishments.

Suddenly Namjoon comes walking in from the kitchen and sits next to Jin, turning on the television.

"Ask Jungkook to play with you?" He advises.

Taehyung sits up properly and crisscrosses, sitting like a puppy.

"But he's studying... and I'm already bored of playing games with him." He pouts.

Namjoon scoffs and thinks.

"Alright. Wanna go a round of Street Fighters?" Their leader advises.

Taehyung looks up at him and thinks.

"Sure." He answers still unsatisfied but goes along with it just to kill time.

"Okay." Namjoon agrees and gets up to set up the system.

Taehyung sits quietly watching. Jin continues his reading and suddenly Hoseok comes walking out from his nap.

"What's up?" He greets with a yawn.

His hair was a mess and his face was bare from any makeup. The sleepy sunshine plops next to Taehyung and rubs his eyes awake.

"Slept well Hyung?" Tae greets.

Hobi nods and smiles.

The boy stretches and groans. "Haven't had a good nap like that in ages!"

Taehyung grins and pinches Hobi's cheeks.

"Teehee... is that so?" He teases in a playful tone.

Hoseok grins and slaps his friend's hands away.

"Yeah..."

"Got it! Let's go Taehyung!" Namjoon yells as he throws a PS4 remote to Tae. With swift moves, the cutie catches it and smiles.

"I wanna play Ryo!" He raises his hand childishly.

Namjoon grins and plops next to him with eager eyes.

"Whatever. I'm going with Chun Li."

The game loads and the two begin selecting their characters.

"Oho? It's TaeTae versus Rap Mon!" Hoseok announces excited.

Jin looks up from his book and smirks. "The start of an all out war..."

He closes his book and walks off.

"Hyung! Where you going?" Hobi calls out. 

"Checking on Kookie." He replies without looking back.

The hyung walks into JK's room and spots him on the bed with a laptop and books. The boy was studying hard for exams. At least that was what it seemed.

"Yah? Jungkook you doing good?" He asks as he sits next to him. 

Jungkook was sitting silently with grey sweatpants, a black hoodie on, earphones in and munching on some of those healthy cookie thins.

"Mm." Is all he mumbles as he stares at the screen.

Jin peeks at the screen and instantly frowns.

"What the heck?" He hits Jungkook on the arm, pushing him over a bit.

"You're not studying but watching videos?" Seokjin scoffs.

Jungkook shakes his head and mumbles something but it was inaudible.

"What?" Jin pouts as he scoots closer to check out what Kookie was so fixed on.

Grabbing one of Jungkook's loose earbuds, he listens in to the video.

It was video of this girl wearing a kind of clowns mask and singing on a stage. 
Her voice was amazing and she seemed very talented. Jin was amazed yet also confused.

"She's good. But why the mask?"

Jungkook looks over to him and smiles. "That's the mystery. They say she wears it to hide her identity. No one knows who she is and calls her the 'Mysterious Masked Marionette'. "

Jin watches the video in awe. 

"Amazing... is she Korean?" He asks.

Jungkook nods. "Yeah. She performs in Korea. At this club called 'Lotus Garden'. She performs every night and is the star of the place." Jungkook explains enthusiastically.

Jin removes the earbud and looks at the maknae curiously.

"How the heck did you find this?"

"I was talking to a classmate a while ago about some school work until we kind of got off topic and he mentioned about this. I got curious and looked it up." He grins innocently.

Jin scoffs and looks back at the laptop screen.

"She's really good."

Suddenly a thought ran through Jungkook's mischievous mind.

"Yah? Hyung? Can we go watch her performance?" He asks with a grin.

Jin looks up at him questioningly.

"What?"

Jungkook smiles happily and points to the screen.

"Can we go to the club and watch her perform?" He asks again.

Jin stares shocked at this boy's random proposal.

"What are you talking about? I just told Taehyung that we can't go out." He scolds.

"What makes you think I, or even Manager Hyung, would let us go? Especially to a club?" Seokjin continues to explain.

Jungkook looks down at the laptop screen and pouts in disappointment.

"Bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter